The 5

Erza's POV

After the incident in Acalypha, It happened again to 4 more cities and dark guild's were more active. Master Makarov already went to the Magic council to Discuss the issue but He said that the other council members were convinced that the fires were brought about by Guild wars and stuff like that.Master did not agree so he sent us to investigate.

=============================

Lisanna: Hey erza, where are we going to start?

Erza: Master said that  we will start by going to the city where the latest fire happened

Gray: and where would that be?

Erza: Remember Eriphias? Thats where

Gray: oh, okay.

<already at Eriphias>

Lisanna: What did this! It's all burnt! 

Erza,Gray,Natsu,Happy: 0-0

Natsu: Huh? 

Gray: what is it Natsu?

Natsu: it' just that i can smell someone 

Lisanna: Does that mean that we are not alone?

Natsu: Yes. the smell is getting stronger.They are near!

Erza: Be careful guys!

( Suddenly  5 hooded figures emerged from the forest. The place was really quiet that the sound of their boots clashing with the ground was the only thing heard. When they were about 50 meters away from Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lisanna and happy .They stopped)

Erza: Who are you?Tell us your names!

They did not respond

Gray: can you speak? answer us

Still no response

Lisanna: Hey guys! let me deal with this! .( goes to talk with the hooded figures).... Uhm, sorry about  the rudeness but we just want to ask who you are and what businees you have? did you also do this? did you burn this places up?

Finally, the hooded person in the middle, spoke

" Hah, Pathetic. You act nice and cuddly even when you aren't.That sheet of ugly make up you paint your already rotting face makes me sick.Go hang yourself and maybe the world might be a less uglier place."  

Natsu's team was shocked and  raging with fury.

Natsu: "You don't have the right to talk to Lisanna like that!!!! " He said as he made the iron fist of the fire dragon and lunged at the person in the middle.

Swift as the  wind. Natsu's target immediately performed an attack wherein Natsu lost his flame. 

Natsu: What ?! .he said while landing in front of the 5 .He looked at them

Suddenly, another spoke

" We all have the right in the world to do anything we wish"

Natsu: And where did you hear that?

=The person in the middle spoke again

" Well you showed it to me , You kicked me out without a valid reason. "

Natsu: I didn't ki----. wait a minute, are you?--

The 5 mysterious hooded people removed their hoods, revealing 4 strangers and 1 familiar face.

Natsu: Lucy?????

 _______________________________________________

Sorry about the slow update!! i needed to find inspiration so yeah.. :) thanks for the support!!!

BTW, if i get about 3 comments or at least one, i will update today!