A new lucy

whazzup guys??!!! how ya doin ?!

you know I can't believe I had 30+ reads !!!

yeah I know its only a little but its like an achievement you know...!!!...

this chapter well I think I did good haha!!!

let me tell you something, I hate authors with long letters0-0 or what's this you call? so umm let's get to the story!!!

*-*--*--++-*

_______________________________________________

Lucy's POV

"  Zeref,! why are you here!" I asked him while making a fighting stance.

" My dear Lucy, I'm here because I'm doing you a favor" he smirked.

"What kind of favor??" I asked him.

"I'll tell you if you let me explain first" he said

"AH,okay" I answered

"Yinna, Yanna will you please leave me and miss Lucy alone ." zeref ordered the two girls who were standing behind me.

"Kay!!!" they both said

After they left. Zeref made me sit in a comfortable velvet covered chair.

We sat there in a somewhat awkward silence when I started the conversation.

" So uhh.... what's the favor?"

"oh... miss-lu-----" I cut him off

" Zeref, will you please not call me miss!! It sounds too formal !" I said annoyed.

" sure! mi--, Lucy!, Lucy! ....... okay well I had a few informants who told me that you had troubles with your gu------." I cut him off again, the 2nd time!

"yeah, I know but whats the connection? You don't have to rub it in!!!" I ask

"well ummm.... you see, being the nice person I am. I wanna... wanna... he---" I cut him off  again, the 3rd time!

"Could you please fix your way of explaning !, I can't understand!"

"Well how would you understand if you keep on cutting me!"

"Well its because you take too much time!!"I shout at him harshly. I can't believe that the °zeref° was so dense!!!! well natsu may have been dense but I didn't deal with him this way! maybe the quitting of the guild made me a badass!! surely that's the positive change!!!

"Grrrr!! just get out! I'll explain later!" he said sounding pissed.

" fine ! I'll go!!! never been happy to leave" I said almost happy to leave because I couldn't stand that idiot.

I went through the door and slammed the door shut. I walked through the corridor when I spotted the black and blue haired girl from earlier.

" Hey!" I waved

"hi!, you done?" the blue haired girl said

"well kinda," I answered

"How did it go??" they both said

" Well bad co---" the black headed girl cut me off.

" bad coz he's dense??? yeah I know, even if he's the most powerful wizard of all time, he probably has an IQ of 50."

"really?"

"yeah!!! we girls can't even stand his denseness"

"wait ta minute----------- girls??" I ask

"yup!! theres lots of us !!wanna go meet them? " she offered.

"sure"

After a series of walking through doors corridors and stairs. we finally reached a room with a veranda. When I opened the door.I saw 4 girls.

"hi Lucy!" two of them said

"umm.. hi?" I said

"oh right!! you don't know them yet!" the black haired girl said

"ya think?" sarcastily I said

"Okay, first of all I'm Yanna and this is Yinna " the black haired girl pointed at the blue haired girl.

"we posses the power to control the future, may it be good are bad." yinna explained

" oh okay." I said . .....Suddenly a violet girl went up to me and introduced herself.

" Hi!!! I'm Aya and that girl there is my sister, Mary!" the violet haired girl said pointing to a red violet haired girl.

"hello!!" Mary said waving her hand to me

" My sister and I posses mind summoning magic!" Maya said

" wow thats awesome, !!!! ummm ...who's that girl??" I asked while pointing to a silvery white haired girl  who was, I don't know?- meditating???

"oh , she's laura. she uses summoning magic too but only animals, she can also requip her catana. BTW, don't mess with her when she's meditating" Mary said

" why?" I ask

" she gets grumpy" Maya said while somewhat having a flashback on maybe when Laura became grumpy.

"ah okay................ wait, who's she??? " I asked Aya while looking at a chestnut brown haired

girl which was reading a book.

" oh she's lae. a bookworm.... she posseses moon script power" Aya answered

"wow!!! you guys have awesome powers!!" I said while feeling sad that I was probably the weakest person in the room, ---again

"Yeah but our former guild mates don't appreciate it." Aya said while looking angry

"wait a minute Aya!! cool down!! okay,how what happened????"

"well you see, all of us came from various guilds. we were all treated nicely in the start but  when different things happened that we didn't know, we were treated coldly"

" Im sorry. but  like what?" I ask

"like calling us weaklings!!!. good thing though, master zeref came and helped us" Aya said

"really?, the idiot helped you???" I asked while a smile forming in my face

" well yeah, the idiot helped us....... wait---what's the prob?"

"umm.... well you see that's my case too! my guild called me a weakling and I want to give my revenge, do you think he could help me? even if he's an idiot? "I asked with a pleading smile

" but of course!!, he's master zeref after all" Aya said with a smile.

_______________________________________________

what do ya guys think??????? please could it be good!!!! ^_^
oh yeah!!!!!! today's valentines!!!! happy valentines everyone!!!

huh, time sure does fly fast.. I'm celebrating my first anniversary of when someone broke my heart...°_°'..... but don't ya worry!!! I'll be a tough girl!!

{ shows fake muscle}

I promise Ill always be cheery and happy!!

oh and I'm planning on putting a book of fairy tail oneshots. hopefully I'll publish it before I publish the 4th chapter. I'll make an announcement so pls read it....

****-

bye now, fairy tail fanatics!!! mj.......out!.....