[Characters]

MC HardCore Base Storyline

This group of adventurers must band together to accomplish their goal of finding the Elytra - but there's a catch...
If you die: there is no respawn.

Characters

Austin Hargrave (PeanutButterGamer) : A goofball that shows strong traits of a sense for adventure

Austin Hargrave (PeanutButterGamer) : A goofball that shows strong traits of a sense for adventure. In situations where things are calm - Austin wonders off, leaving the team behind. But when situations become dire he rushes back to aid his friends.

Jeff Fabre (SpaceHamster) : More than a goofball: practically filled to the brim with silly intentions. A great team player that sometimes is scared to proceed without his team behind him. However, when needed, he never ceases to amaze those who thought they knew him well.

Jared Knabenbauer (Projared) : A strong leader that is fearless to wonder alone yet intelligent enough to be a team captain. His caution, due to his other traits being prominent, ceases to exist and it gets the best of him.

Dean Elazab (DeanElazab) : Whether you like his style of effortless skill or hate his non-existent sense of caution that puts the team in trouble, he's nevertheless a strong individual.

Stewart Hargrave (McJones Riley) : PBG's not so goofy brother, in fact they are almost polar opposites. Often referred as Professor McJones due to his excessive info about MineCraft and the ability to plot things out extremely well. Not a strong fighter - but hey, brains over brawn right?

Barry Kramer (RazzBarry) : Every team needs a backbone, and there's none other like the coolheaded badass that lay behind this team. Barry is just like the typical badass; cool and relaxing, but ignorant and reckless.

Ray Narvaez Jr (BrownMan) : A brace and confident soul with so much luck that he can escape the situations he often lands himself in. Luck does run out however, which his over-confidence and slight greed may lead to his eventual downfall...