[22] Journey's End

"Jeff..."

"Jeff wake up!"

"Jeff WAKE UP!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open to a wide eyed Austin gazing curiously at me. Where in the world...?

"Austin... you're alive...?" I muttered, rubbing my left eye.

He raised a brow at me,
"Alive? Of course I'm alive!" He stated clearly and rather loudly,
"What? Did you hire some sort of assassin to kill me?"

Finally sitting up and adjusting to my situation, I let out a small sigh of relief. We were in my house, in front of a horrible monitor setup, playing the game of life for Austin's gameplay channel.

"Ha ha never mind... had a little MineCraft dream."

Austin chuckled a little as he gave me a strange but interested look. Bet he thinks I went utterly insane off of the red bull I drank earlier that day.

"What d'you know? Me too! But er... not during a recording session." He laughs some more,
"Who knows maybe Stewart, Dean and the others had that same dream too. After all the series went out not too long ago." (In context- it's been out for a while now ;-;)

Austin looked at my monitor momentarily, then gazed back at me.
"Well you tried hard in season five - it must be hard to do all that crap alone. You did good!... but the netherwart..."

I'll admit that was an act of pure stupidity. Scratching my head and forming an awkward smile I grinned.

"I'll have Stewart teach you someday. Anyway after this we'll be recording (NEW SERIES I DONT KNOW OF YET) soon, so get ready Jeff."

He pat me on the back and began walking towards the kitchen at a leisurely pace.

"Jeff where's your hot pockets?!"

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you Jeff - (CENSOR) will be returning to our series

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you Jeff - (CENSOR) will be returning to our series." He yelled through the soft vrrrm of the microwave heating hot pockets.

" He yelled through the soft vrrrm of the microwave heating hot pockets