Chapter 1 - A Hedgehog's History

A normal day in Sonic's house, he was cleaning up his home when Amy came walking in.

"Hey Sonic!" Amy cried from his front door.

"Amy?! What are you doing here?" Sonic asked trying to stay calm and not look like he was startled by Amy's surprising entrance.

"There's a new library, open and I was wondering if you can come with me to check out some books?" Amy said to sonic with excitement, she loves to read all kinds of books and encourage sonic to come along with her.

"A library?" Sonic said unsure if he wanted to go, he was not one to read all the time.

"Please come sonic you will really like it!" Amy begged while doing her cutest eyes ever.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go with you" sonic said in his not happy tone, he just wanted to clean his house in pease, not go to some library.

Sonic and Amy walked to the library together and talked about all the adventures they have had so far. After a long talk they arrived at the library.

"Isn't this exiting!" Amy said with excitement in her.

"Yay." Sonic said rolling his eyes, he still wished he was home cleaning and catching up on some Zs.

They went into the library which looked smaller on the outside, this library was bigger than Eggman's lair.

"I'm gonna go check out some cute adorable books, wanna come?" Amy ask with happiness in her tone.

"No thanks Amy I'll just go check out..." sonic was looking for a random category to check and first thing that came to mind was history.

"Ok well you check that out, have fun!" Amy said in a quiet voice remembering that this was library.

Sonic went to the history section of the library, there was rows and rows of books where should he start?! He started to look at titles when he noticed a book on "The History of Chilidogs" he went to grab it when the book next to it fell right on his head.

"ow" Sonic whispered being reminded he was in a library, he went to pick up the book when he saw the title, "The History of Mobius", sonic felt like he had heard of mobius before but he doesn't remember where.

He sat down at the table and started to read the last page of the book, he was one of those hedgehogs that likes to read the ending before the beginning. "Queen Aleena, was ruler of mobius she lived in her castle and three beautiful children two princes and one princess. One day robotnik(AKA Eggman) attack the mobius kingdom, Queen Aleena had no choice but to send her children away and be separated from each other. The Princess was sent to another kingdom where no one will look to find her. The 1st Prince was sent to a family in the city where he will grow up a normal hedgehog. The last prince was sent to a home in forest where he would grow up just like his brother. Queen Aleena kissed her last child goodbye and fled to hide from robotnik. Queen Aleena, Princess Sonia and Prince Manic have not been confirmed alive yet, but roomers say that Prince Sonic still lives."

Right when he finished reading the last sentence he dropped the book in shock and it fell with a big thump.

"Ssshhh" the librarian said in an angry tone in her voice.

"I-I'm a prince?!" Sonic shouted in a whisper, making sure to not upset the librarian.

"You ok sonic?" Amy asked in her worried tone.

"I'm fine Amy! just fine!" Sonic said with a little chuckle, then turning the chuckle into a shocked emotion, Should he tell his friends he is royalty? What would they say if he does? Right when these thoughts came to mind, it was time to check out their books and head home.