Chapter 12 - Right where I belong

Sonic and Aleena were running to where the others were. When they arrived Aleena looked at both Manic and Sonia they all hugged including Sonic in happiness.

"Oh my children I missed you all" Aleena said crying tears of joy.

"We missed you to!" The triplets said at the same time.

After the reunion Sonic opened up Tails cage and he to hugged Sonic tightly.

"Thank you Sonic!" Tails said still hugging Sonic.

"Hey no prob buddy!" Sonic said then pulling tails away from him ending the hug.

Meanwhile with Amy and Shadow. Amy was getting dress in her princess gown for her corneration.

"How's my princess doing?" Shadow as he walked in to see how Amy looked, her gown was all pink with hints of black and red, to honor Shadow of course.

"I'm doing horrible! Let me go you Shadowy thief!" Amy said trying to run out The but then Shadow blocked her path.

"Not so fast it's almost time for you to come out, I'll be waiting for you." Shadow said as he left the room and once again Amy Rose was trapped.

Amy started to cry after Shadow left, she couldn't believe this was happening, she started to have doubts about Sonic coming to save her, and if he is her true prince.

Outside with Shadow, he started to remember his past with his one true friend Maria Robotnik, he remembered the best memories and the sad times, including her passing away. He remembered promising her to be good to the wold he lived in, but in reality he is breaking her promise.

Meanwhile, Sonic and his team were on the balcony above the grand hall where Amy was gonna be.

"Amy is gonna be here!" Sonic said to the team and his family.

"How you can you tell?" Tails ask Sonic confused until Sonic pointed at Shadow standing next to a boy who would say a few words before Amy was crowned princess.

Suddenly a robot came up to announced the new Princess Amy.

"All rise for Princess Amy Rose" A robot said then Amy walked down a long sparkly red carpet.

When Sonic saw her he was amazed at how beautiful she looked.

"Amy so gorgeous!" Sonic said in his mind still in aw of her beautifulness.

"Do you Amy Rose agree to be the Princess of Mobius?" The robot said waiting for her answer.

"I.....I....I...." Amy wanted to say yes, she had dreamed of ruling a kingdom one day, but not with Shadow, with Sonic The Hedgehog.

Before Amy could say yes Sonic and his friends came out of hiding and started fighting, Tails went for the guard bots, while Sonic's family helped him stop Shadow and save Amy.

"This ends now Shadow!" Sonic told Shadow, but he didn't mind.

"Well look who's here! The pathetic royal family!" Shadow said as he called one of his robots to grab Amy and take her to the highest balcony.

"Plz Shadow what has Sonic ever done to you?" Sonia asked Shadow.

"It's not what he did, it's what they did my one true friend!" Shadow told Sonia as he attacked Sonic.

"Sonic watch out!" Amy said worried for her hero.

Sonic moved just in time. "Shadow hurting me won't bring your friend back!" Sonic said to Shadow nearly getting hit by him in the process.

"I don't care!" Shadow shouted at Sonic as he hit Sonic into a wall.

Sonic fell to the ground hurt really bad, Shadow walked up to Sonic slowly, when suddenly Sonia came from behind and hit Shadow in the back. A metal ear piece came out of Shadows ear.

"Uh....where.....where am I?" Shadow said confused on what was going on.

"He must of been under mind control from this little device" Aleena explained to Shadow as she picked up the little device.

Shadow notice Sonic on the floor badly hurt and a huge robot keeping Amy prisoner.

"Shadow we must know where are the emeralds?" Aleena asked worried for her Sonic.

"They are right here" Shdaow handed all seven emeralds to the queen, just then the robot started to drop Amy, she was falling fast, Aleena threw all seven emeralds to Sonic. All seven emeralds glowed brightly and Sonic turned into Super Sonic.

"I gotcha Amy!" Sonic shouted to Amy as he catched her right into his arms.

Right then and there Amy felt a feeling of love inside of her, like Sonic was her true love after all. Amy and Sonic gazed into each other eyes for a couple of seconds until they reached the ground.

"Are you guys ok?" Tails asked Amy and Sonic.

"I'm fine are you ok Amy?" Sonic asked Amy.

"Yes I'm ok" Amy told Sonic, he though he saw her eyes sparkle his heart ship a beat and was in awe of Amy's beauty.

"How do I tell her my feelings?" Sonic thought, just then the Mobius kingdom was turning back to normal, no robots, no evil, just happiness.

Shadow saw the joy and happiness feeling the world kingdom of Mobius and felt sorry for ruining it in the beginning.

"Look a Sonic I'm sorry for I was doing..." Shadow said to Sonic.

"Hey! No sweat! You were under control it's wasn't your fault!" Sonic said and gave Shadow a fist bump.

Everything seem like it was going there way, until Sonic stared to think about him being ruler of Mobius, he would have to stay here way from his friends and Amy.

"Mother?" Sonic said to Aleena. "I just wanted to ask do I really have to stay rule? I mean I know it would be great and everything but..." Sonic tried to finish, but started to shed tears, his mother wiped them away.

"Sonic, you have the freedom to choose to stay or go" Aleena explained.

"It's ok bro! We can rule here with mother, just promise us to visit please!" Sonia begged Sonic.

"Ok ok! I'll visit!" Sonic said giving his family one last hug. Then heading home.

"Don't worry Sonic I'll protect them while your gone" Shadow said as he waved goodbye to his new friends.

As the all walked back home. Amy started to think to herself.

"I wonder if Sonic does like me" Amy thought, and at the same Sonic was thinking the same thing.

"I wonder if Amy likes me for who I am?" Sonic thought to himself, if only they could share their feelings, but that's a another story for another book.