Chapter 3 - The Letter

Sonic had finished reading the whole book and found nothing on his new past and family.

"Ugh! What is this?!" He wanted to find out more about his past but instead he had to read all the history on mobius.

Sonic slammed his head on the book, hurting his head in the process. After the hurtful slam a secret part of the book was open.

"What's this?" Sonic opened up the book and found a secret page that had an message to sonic.

"To my dear son,
I know your surprised that you are royalty but I had to keep it secret, if this is you and you are reading this your sister and brother are still alive, they are in hiding in a village a ways away from where you live, you must find you siblings and come together to save mobius. Sonic, you are the oldest therefore you are the air to the throne, you must lead your siblings in order to save our kingdom, good luck my son.

Your Mother,
Queen Aleena

Sonic felt something wet roll down his cheek, he paid no attention to it, he had to find his sister and brother. A map appeared in front of Sonic's eyes.

"This book is weird" sonic said as he looked at the map to see where his siblings were.

"Looks like I'm gonna go on a little trip!" Sonic said with a very adventurous attitude inside of him, he was ready to meet his long lost family.