Chapter 6 - Meeting the Team

"How far is it to your home?" Sonia said as she wiped her sweat of her head.

"A little ways angel island looks small from afar, but its really a large island" Sonic said walking along side his sister and brother.

"Dude I totally miss mobius yo!" Manic said in a somewhat of a bad tone.

"Is that an island to?" Sonic asked.

"Sonic, mobius is another planet, we came to earth to find you" Sonia explained, and was surprised the ruler of mobius didn't know where the place was.

"Uh yeah sorry, I guess I don't remember much" Sonic said looking down at his feet in embarrassment.

"Yo dude don't worry, your still new to the whole ruling thing" Manic said cheering up his bro in the process.

Sonic, Sonia, and Manic all walked all the way from the concert to Sonic's Shack.

"Welp! This is it! My humble abode!" Sonic said as he showed his sister and brother his home.

"It's amazing!" Sonia said in awe of his shack.

"Not to mention a dope hangout place!" Manic added chilling on one of the chairs in Sonic's home.

As Manic was chilling Sonia notice that Sonic looked a little worried.

"Everything ok?" Sonia ask.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm good, hey listen can we not tell my friend I'm royalty, I would like to tell them when I'm ready." Sonic explained, he can tell his sister knew what he meant by all that. Sonia knew her older brother very well, even if she hasn't seen him for a very long time.

"Sonic!" Amy called from outside, she had brought ten hot and ready chilidogs just for him.

Sonic ran outside and saw all his friends surrounding Amy holding the chilidogs. When they saw Sonia and Manic they were shocked to see other hedgehogs, well except the time they saw shadow.

"Who are the hedgehogs?" Knuckles ask and confused as usual.

"Guys and gals, these are my siblings" Sonic announced trying to keep it cool in front of his friends, making sure he does not loose any of his street cred.

"That better just be his sister!" Amy thought, she didn't want another to take Sonic away from her.

"Are you from another planet?!" Sticks said to the Sonia and Manic.

"Ummm....." Sonia said.

"Well....." Manic followed, they weren't sure if they should tell them they lived somewhere else.

"Uh they came visiting from somewhere else they can tell ya that much!" Sonic said as quick as he can, he didn't want his siblings to say anything wrong.

"Oh well ok!" Tails said hovering over Sonic, knowing that he wasn't telling the whole truth.

"Well is there a place to eat out here?" Sonia ask as her stomach growled for food.

"Follow us!" Sonic and his friends said as they got Sonia and Manic by the hands and pulled them on over to that burger place in the village.

Meanwhile, a strange shadowy figure was looking at them from afar.

"First it was mobius now it's time for you to pay, Sonic The Hedgehog!" The figure said and then disappeared into the day light.