Chapter 7 - Foe after Foe

Sonic, his friends, and his siblings were all eating at mehbuger(idk how it's spelled), just then Sonia just starting talking.

"Ew! Who makes these their disgusting!" Sonia said throwing away her burger.

"Chill sis they aren't that bad!" Manic said to Sonia who was trying to wipe the taste off her tongue.

"Yeah they are pretty bad." Sonic said right when Dave, the waiter at mehburger was passing by them. Sonic tugged on his bandanna when he noticed him.

"Wait a minute, why are here on angel island on the first place?" Amy ask really curious why.

"We came to find Sonic, another villain has taken over our home!" Sonia said trying not to tell them their home was on another planet.

"Wait I didn't know that's why you came here? Who has taken over our home?" Sonic ask worried for his mothers people.

"He goes by the name of....." just as Sonia was gonna say his name someone needed to be rescued from eggman.

"Haha! Attack my minions Attack!" Eggman ordered his goons , he was sure to destroy Sonic today.

"Not now Egghead!" Sonic said but still ready to fight the goons of Eggman.

"But I was ready to fight! You can't just not battle!" Eggman complained, as he usually does.

Sonic, his friends, and his siblings stood silent, then started to fight and defeat all the goons Eggman threw at them. Right when they were finished Sonia was able to finish her sentence.

"Ok spill it who's the new villain?!" Amy demanded, while everyone along with Amy stared at Sonia.

"Shadow, his name is Shadow The The Hedgehog." Sonia said in her very worried tone. Just then Shadow appeared out of know where.