Chapter 2 - Secret

"A prince how in the world can I be royalty?!" Sonic said in his mind, he was still in shock about his new past but at the same time afraid to tell his friends about him being a prince.

"What book did you check out Sonic?" Amy said trying to peak over his arm and read the title.

"Nothing! It's just about?.....history of animals!" Said Sonic in a very fast yet calm voice, if Amy found out he was a prince what would she think of him? He had to find out more about his family.

While he was thinking about all this in his head, Amy was talking to him, but he was not listening to a word she said.

"So does my book sound great?" Amy said making sure he was paying attention.

"Sure Amy it was great." Sonic said rushing back to his home to read more about his, but before he can read his book, sticks came by to see what he was up to.

"What's up Sonic?" Sticks said in her usual rusty voice.

"What? Oh! Um I'm gonna read a book!" Sonic said while sweating trying to make up stories as he went along.

"What kind of book? Egghead?" Said Sticks in her curious voice.

"It's a book about puppies!" Sonic said trying to keep it cool.

"Puppies, who are you Amy?!" Sticks said acting funny in the process.

"Haha! That's real funny sticks." Sonic closed his door(if he had one) and began to read his book.

"Ok let's finally read this book!" Just as sonic said that tails came to his door.

"Hey buddy need any help with anything in free all day today!" Tails came walking and nearly saw the title of book, luckily Sonic covered his view.

"Nope I'm good buddy!" Sonic slammed the door in his friends face and feeling a bad about it, but he had to read his book with any distractions.

"Hey sonic dude!" Knuckles said while knocking on his window not having manners with privacy.

"Not know knuckles.." sonic slammed the door on him to, but this time feeling happy inside. Sonic finally was able to read his book and was able to keep his secret, but for a split second...He missed his friends, especially Amy.