Story: Your first kiss

Simon: Simon had taken you out for a tour around London, as you didn't live there and was your first time going. London was pretty and beautiful, you spent ages just walking around. It was sun set when Simon asked if you wanted to go London eye. Of course, you said yes, and went on. At the top, he leaned in and kissed you.

Josh: Josh had taken you to Brighton, as your friends were down there for the weekend for a another friends birthday, and as you didn't drive Josh offered to take you down there. You and him ended up waiting for your friends to arrive to take you back to their hotel room, when he leaned in and kissed you. He then said his goodbyes and left you with your friends to go back home. You couldn't stop texting him that whole weekend.

Vik: You had been hanging out with Vik all day, playing video games, you had a crush on him for sometime now, but little did you know he like you back. So, when you were both checking his twitter mention and read 'YOU AND Y/N SHOULD GO OUT #relationshipgoals' it took you by surprise when Vik said, out loud "I wish". The room became quiet, and you both leaned in to each other and shared a very heated and passionate kiss... ;)

JJ: JJ and you had been friends for over a year now, and you had a small crush on him for at least a month now. So when he was taking you back home after a day of relaxation and fun, it felt right for you owe him a favour. As the car stopped outside your house, you asked him I there was anything you could do to repay him. He simply said "This" and smacked his lips against yours. After that, you got out of his car and couldn't stop smiling until you fell asleep

Ethan: Ethan had taken you to Paris for the day, as he was going over for a Watchdogs game play session with Josh and Tobi, so after a long stroll around Paris, lunch and a small shopping spree, Ethan and the lads had net up with you after Watchdogs. You hadn't seen the Eiffel Tower yet, and all agreed to go. Once there, and after taking photos and vlogging, everyone began to leave except for Ethan and you. He grabbed your hand, pulled you close to him and kissed you. It was the best thing that happened in that trip.

Tobi: Tobi and you had went to see a Manchester City football match. As you didn't know what was going on, more support them, it was very boring but good fun, seeing really crazy and drunk fans scream like fan girls at a concert. Man Utd. had just scored a goal, a really impressive goal. You stood up and clapped and cheered, while Tobi was jumping up and down, cheering and screaming. He turned to you, grabbed your face and kissed you out of pure happiness. He hadn't realised he had kissed you until you pulled away, and he apologised to you, but you had already grabbed his face and kissed him again. So, from that point onwards, if Man Utd. scored a goal, you gave him a kiss. At the end, it was 4 - 2 to Manchester Utd...

Harry: You and Harry had been talking, after you first met, for months now online, and he wanted to take you to Nandos for a date. You both liked it and ate it alot, so what better place than there. So, after hours of talking, eating, drinking and laughing, it was time for you to go home. He walked you to the train station, and waited with you until the train came. Once it had arrived, he took your hand in his and kissed you. It was an amazing feeling, and both of you blushed once it was over. When you got on the train, you had started to text him. The conversation lasted until your phone died halfway home, but you and Harry couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

Hi!! So I've decided to actually be active and update XD but hoped you liked it!! Please comment if you want to see a certain thing or have me write something for you!

That's it for now, bye!! XD