Physco

*creds to @calcrawfy on insta for the photo*
So, this is based of the VERY good and EXTREMELY hyped up book 'Crazy In Love' by the one and only TrashStar123 so.. GO READ AND LOVE.

Simon P.O.V
The dark cold alleyway walls were pressed giant my back, short spurts of air came in and out of my mouth, throat and lungs. I panted, prayed and hoped nonlinear saw us run down here. I hated when Josh did this....
He just left me. Got in the car and drove off. Told me to run down 5 streets an shell meet me. Well, I didn't.
The harsh sounds of sirens wailed in the distance.
Shit
They were going to catch me, 100%. I was fucked. I couldn't run any more, my chest was on fire. My legs stung, even just standing on them  I grabbed my hood, pulled it over my face more. The black outfit I choose didn't provide much warmth, so I was Shaking. My teeth chartered together doing the fucking jive. I tried to stay quiet, slow my breathing down. The sirens came closer, became louder, like alarm bees pounding in my ears.
Where the fuck are you Josh....

Joshs P.O.V
i pushed this boy against the wall, making out with him passionately. I was ment to be in a car, driving to meet my actual boyfriend, Simon. But I couldn't resist. He was small, cute and exactly what I wanted. His cinnamon skin glowed under the street light. In the VERY far off distance the faintest sound of sirens from the police could be heard... And they were looking for me. The jewels were all tucked away in the boot of my car, with three stacks of money I had managed to grab before leaving that jewelers.
'I've gotta go now...' I pulled myself away from him.
'Come on babe you can just come back to mine.. Maybe make out some more... Go even further' a smirk came into his face, his words filling my ears and my heart.. No. I couldn't.
'I would love to...' I knew this next line would crush him. I loved saying it.
'But, I have a boyfriend.'
And with that, his little heart crushed, pounder an destroyed, I turned on the engine in my car, slammed the door shit and drive off.
Alright Simon, where are you baby?

Soooo, imma make a part two.
Let me know what you think :))