Where you met: Full story

Simon: You had been standing in the line for a rollercoaster called 'Swarm', the fastest one there, and you were a little scared. A tall blonde man and a shorter black man were standing in front of you. Your friend was trying to calm you down, when the taller blonde boy turned around and offered you his drink of Lucozade. You thanked him, and continued talking while standing in the line. You ended up sitting in front of him and, afterwards, exchanged phone numbers.

Josh: Shopping was horrible. It was a drag and all your house mates refused to do it, but you didn't have food. So, adventuring out to Asda late at night, you took your time finding and collecting food for the next couple of weeks. While in the Frozen section, you accidently bumped you arm into a another's man arm. You turned to apologise, but stopped mid sentence. He was gorgeous. You hasn't realised that this man had thought the same about you. He asked for your number, and you gave it him. Well, shopping that night just became 100% better.

Vik: You had been at Vidcon for the last 3 days. Being a gamer yourself, you had wondered from your group to check it all out. When waking around, everything was so amazing and mesmerizing that you hadn't notice the small, cinnamon skinned man in front of you and had walked straight into him. You had said sorry and had started to walk away, when he grabbed your arm and asked for your twitter/instagram name, as he couldn't be brave enough to ask for your number. He wanted your social media name, as he wanted to get to know you better before getting courage to message you.

JJ: Beach. Sun. Sand. Ocean. Relaxation. All the thing you wanted, but only one thing. You didn't have a boyfriend to enjoy it with. Yes, you were single. And yes, all your friends had brought theirs over to America, even though it was ment to be a 'girls holiday' but, it was one of the couples anniversary, so they said that it would be nice to them two to have it in America. Once all your friends had heard that one boyfriend was coming, they all wanted theirs to come as well. It sucked for you, seeing them all loved up and you were single. Always left out of conversations. So, when it was a beach day, they all just sat in the sand and cuddled up to each other. Not fun. That's when, as you sat there bored and grossed out, a ball came flying your way. Dodging it, you picked it up and went to chuck away, but noticed a tall, black male run over to collect it. He couldn't stop saying sorry, telling you it was an accident and that his friends were messing about and kicked it towards him, but he wasn't paying attention. You told him it was cool, if you could play with them. He agrees, introduced you to his friends and you all played football. When it cane time for them to leave, after 3 hours of chilling and hanging out, he asked for your number. You said yes and asked if he was American. He wasn't, and nor where you. So, it all worked out in the end.

Ethan: Loud music blared. Girls and boys grinded against each other. Disco lights filled the room. A medium height, blonde - brown haired boy had been looking at you from across the room for the past 3 songs. Sitting on a sofa not drinking alcohol, you decide to go up and strike up conversation. You walked over, ad greeted him. You both ended up talking until the police came, and shut down the party. Great, now you and this boy couldn't talk, until he asked for your number. It was a great night, you shared lots of laughs and ended up getting a decent looking guys number.

Tobi: Standing in a queue to get a take away Nando's was the worst. It was busy, crowded and not pleasant. You looked to your left, and see a equally annoyed and frustrated person standing next to you. He moved to let out another person, and bumped into your arm. He said sorry, and you both quickly started talking, something to do in this long ass line. After what seemed like hours, you both ordered food, and both exchanged numbers, to continue the conversation.

Harry: As a birthday gift, you and your friend had went deep sea diving. You had travelled out to South Hampton just to go. When you arrived, a tall, skinny blonde was just walking in, and held the door for both you and your friend. After all the instructions and safety announcements had been done, it was time to go out into the water. After leaving on a boat of 15 - 20 people, you started your adventure. It was fun, hilarious and all around a good time. After you had got back to shore, dried off an into the car park, the same boy who held open the door earlier, had began to walk up to you. He had said hi, and said you couldn't stop looking at you through out the whole thing. It sounded weird and stalker like, but he was cute and dorky, so you gave him your number.

Hey everyone who reads this book!! *no one* I expanded on the first chapter! Let me know what you want to see, and I'm also gonna start doing 'one shots' if you like XD

Hope this was good, and ill catch you all later!!!