ii

It was finally Saturday and Paul couldn't be happier, after the warning from he was itching for the week to already be over, but sadly he couldn't enjoy Saturday doing what he wanted to do. He had to do what people wanted him to do.

"Paul? Are you sure that you should-"

"George, if I had known you would act like this I wouldn't have asked you to drop me off." Paul scoffed, getting tired of hearing George's opinions on what Paul will be doing.

"But Paul-"

"Unless you have something nice to say to me, don't say anything."

George glanced over at Paul and bit his lip. Deciding to be quiet to please him.

    John rubbed his eyes tiredly and put on his glasses. Maybe taking a nap at five in the afternoon wasn't the best idea he could've thought of, because Cynthia was gone, and now it was too late for him start grading papers- not really, but it was a good enough excuse for him.

When the phone that sat on John's nightstand let out its first ring he was quick to yank it up and press his ear onto the receiver.

"Yes?"

"Ah! John! Is Cynthia around?" Ringo whispered into the phone.

"Nope.. Why?"

"Good." He sighed, "because I need to ask you a favor, and before you refuse it, let me remind you that you owe me from a week ago when-"

"Ringo don't bullshit me."

"Okay... Well umm... You see.. I need you to come with me to le marié-"

"You're kidding Rings." John chuckled. He had to hand it to the man, having the audacity to even ask for something so.. Odd.

"Please John! You don't even have to do anything but sit beside me and drink the drink I'll buy you! I just really need someone to protect me from bad guys." Ringo begged.

John sighed. It wasn't like he had anything else better to do, and besides, what harm could it do?

  Paul chewed on his lip as he concentrated on scrubbing one of the many tables that clearly needed it. He had only completed three tables and his arm was already aching asking for a break.

It was already seven in the afternoon, and from what Paul could tell, it was dark outside as well.

"McCartney! You're on waiter duty now!"

Paul nodded and turned around to toss the rag to his manager, who caught it and went to search for his next victim to boss around.

  If John didn't love Ringo that much, he would've easily told him to ' piss off ', but John was feeling generous. He wasn't really paying attention to what was going on the stage because frankly, he'd rather not have a weak stomach. Especially since Ringo said he'll buy him drinks. So he was definitely going to keep Ringo to it.

"John! Get off your arse and let's go!" Ringo shouted pulling John out of his thoughts.

"But I am standing." John shot back as he caught up to the shorter man.