xvi

"Fuck, I've been waiting for you, love."

Paul groaned, burying his face in John's shoulder. "I can tell, how long have you been like this?"

John shifted from under Paul, gripping his hips harder. "For a good minute. Ever since you sauntered over here an' sat on me lap."

"God, we should go." Paul straightened his back and held John's shoulders, making no move to leave. It was almost five in the afternoon and there was a majority of the staff leaving, which put them at risk.

"Just because we should doesn't mean we have to." John leaned forward and cupped the back of Paul's neck, pulling him closer.

Paul threaded his fingers through John's hair. "Never knew you were a fan of risqué behavior in the classroom."

"Only with you, babe." John smiled and pressed his lips against Paul's cheek, trailing kisses to his ear.

"I'd hope so." Paul giggled when he felt John lick the shell of his ear.

John pulled back and cupped the side of Paul's face. "Of course, God... Paul, you're so important to me."

"Johnny, we're going to get caught." Paul leaned against John's hand, closing his eyes.

"That's half the fun, innit?" John traced Paul's bottom lip with his thumb. He didn't want to leave because that would mean Paul had to get off of him. And fuck all if he'd willingly let that happen.

"Mmm. Until someone comes bustin' through the door." Paul lifted his face and opened his eyes.

John brought his hand to the back of Paul's neck, tugging him forward. "Who the fuck would want to do that? We're fine here, no one's looking for me."

Paul kissed John's chin, grinning up at him. "You sure no one wants to stop an' say hello?"

"Unless Jesus decides to pop in for a visit, I think we're bloody okay." John couldn't care less about someone coming in, found it downright trivial to worry about it.

"He might." Paul raised his chin and pecked John on the lips, grinning at him.

John grabbed Paul's chin and kissed him, sticking his tongue between Paul's lips. He trailed his hand towards Paul's ass and squeezed it, enjoying the hum Paul let out.

John tilted his head to deepen the kiss as he ran his tongue along the inside of Paul's cheek. He started thrusting his tongue, groaning at the deep of Paul's warm mouth.

Paul broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "Fuck, Johnny."

John felt a tug of arousal when Paul's semi-erection brushed his lower stomach. The hand gripping Paul's ass pushed forward, rocking him forward on his lap.

"Baby, move your hips." John urged as he brought his other hand to Paul's butt.

Paul hissed, the friction burning slightly before rolling his hips again. "Do you even have any lotion around here? Spit alone still hurts like a bitch."

John groaned while Paul swiveled his hips, the euphoric feeling finally kicking in. "I dunno. It's fine, we can't really fuck 'ere anyway."

Paul rubbed against John a few times, moaning when the pain gave way to pleasure. Paul ducked his head down to kiss John on the lips, relishing the roughness of them.

John eagerly kissed Paul back. He inched one of his hands towards Paul's crotch, giving him a small squeeze when he felt the hard-on.

"Shit!" Paul shouted and pressed down on John's hand. "That felt good."

John trailed his hand higher, unbuttoning Paul's jeans with one hand and yanked the zipper down. John watched Paul's head tilt back as he shoved hand into his underwear.

John wrapped his hand around Paul's dick and pumped it a few times, twisting his wrist when he reached the base, making Paul cry out.

"Get your hand wet. Please, John, it burns a bit."

He eagerly pulled his hand out, opening up his palm towards Paul. "Make it wet, luv."

Paul darted his tongue out, licking along one of the lines on John's palm before retreating his tongue. "Your hand tastes salty."

"Well, I do recall grabbing onto a dick. But it might've been part of my imagination." John shrugged and brought his hand closer to Paul's mouth. "It's not goin' to wet itself."

Paul stuck his tongue out again and licked his palm until it was wet enough. Paul brought John's hand back to his erection. "C'mon, John."

John wrapped his hand around Paul's cock and stroked it, rutting up against him to relieve the uncomfortableness in his pants. John buried his face in Paul's neck and pressed his lips on it.

"Go faster." Paul canted his hips upward.

"Fuckin' bossy." John mumbled into his skin, swirling his thumb along the crown of Paul's dick.

"God, do that again." Paul gasped, digging his nails into John's biceps.

John loosened his grip on Paul, lifting his head and brushing his lips on Paul's ear. "No please, doll? I'm doing all this work an' you can't even show me some gratitude?"

"Pretty please can you please me?" Paul asked.

"Good boy." John snickered, tightening his fist while he stroked upwards.

The door swung open, clashing against the wall and startling the two. "Well, what a sight we have here!" Mick cheered, pressing his finger down on the shutter button of his camera while they froze in shock.

John pulled away from Paul, instinctively shoving him off of his lap and quickly stood up. "Why the hell are you here?!"

"I didn't come 'ere for you, Lennon. I came for Paul." Mick grinned down at Paul, who was hastily tucking himself in.

"Don't you get it? He doesn't fucking want to be with you." John spat, curling his hands into fists.

"Too bad." Mick stepped into the room with the camera waving at John. "Now he has to."

Paul swallowed thickly as he stood up. "You-You can't force me to."

"Sure, I can't force you, but I can get John jailed. Whichever one you want, it's a win-win for me." Mick smiled, kicking the door shut.

John turned to Paul. "You don't look good..."

Paul shook his head, looking down at the floor. "Don't talk John, please."

"Glad we've decided. Now let's go Paul." Mick beckoned Paul over.

Paul chewed his lip as he approached Mick, not glancing at John to spare himself from John's reaction.

"Paul! What the hell are you doing!?" John shouted. He couldn't believe how quick Paul chose Mick, and over something as trivial as a photo.

"Leaving." Paul replied, keeping his back to John.

"I always knew you'd realize what a worthless person he is."

John was getting betrayed by someone half his age who shouldn't even matter to him, and yet here he was, holding back his rage and feeling his chest seize up.