xiv

(I can't breathe. This chapter is the death of me)

    John licked his lips as he followed Paul past the frilly skirts of women and strong colognes of men. Paul had prevailed him into going to see what he felt John absolutely needed to see.

Paul had kept fidgeting throughout the short period of time that they actually sat down to eat, and now John started to understand why. Heading towards the bathroom left little to the imagination on guessing what his intentions were.

"John, you aren't going to stop this right?" Paul pushed the door open halfway before facing John with a straight look.

"Why would I?" They both knew why he would, he was such a sentimental bastard about what they did.

Paul opened the door the rest of the way and ducked down to check the stalls. John stepped in behind Paul. "Shouldn't matter if people are here, right?"

"Sorry." Paul straightened up. "I'm used to doing it, I guess."

"Interesting."

"Don't start, John." Paul warned, walking into the biggest stall.

John glanced at the urinals as he followed Paul, hoping no one had to piss for awhile. "I wasn't going to start anything."

"Lock it will you?" Paul jutted his chin towards the stall door.

John shut the door then locked it. "You're bein' quite demanding today."

"Why don't you do something about it, then." Paul crossed his arms.

"Darling, I wouldn't have to if you sucked me off." John raked his fingers through Paul's hair, slowly pushing him towards the wall.

Paul hooked his index fingers in the belt loops of John's pants. "I'm not very convinced I should."

"It's good calcium, or whatever." John shoved his leg between Paul's thighs as he felt his cock start to throb. "It, uh, could also be a facial. If you want it to."

"If I want it to."

"Yeah." John grazed his thigh against Paul's crotch, getting him to throw his head back and moan. John sank his teeth into Paul's exposed neck, licking the skin between his teeth.

Paul groaned. "That's nice." He rolled his hips against John.

John removed his teeth from Paul's neck, closed his lips around the bite marks he made then sucked a hickey into his skin.

"Mmm. Kiss me."

John lifted his lips from Paul's neck and smashed them against Paul's lips. He swiping his tongue along Paul's bottom lip as he rubbed off on Paul.

Paul ran his hands along John's sides, opening his mouth to the invasion of his tongue. John growled into Paul's mouth, sucking on the younger's tongue.

Paul gently shoved John off of him. "Sit on the toilet."

John hurried over to the toilet and sat down on it, eyeing Paul hungrily. "Are you going to show me what we came in 'ere for, luv?"

Paul grinned. "I honestly brought you here to make out with you." He went towards John and stopped in front of him.

"We could've done that out there." John spread his legs open.

"Couldn't have done this." Paul dropped to his knees and gripped John's thighs.

John laced his fingers in Paul's hair, bringing him closer to the bulge in his pants. "You're right about that."

Paul undid John's belt and hastily unbuttoned the pants, tugging the zipper down. "I can't take your pants off."

John removed his hands from Paul's hair and wiggled out of his pants, letting them drop to his ankles.

"We're eager, aren't we." Paul teased, staring at the bulge in John's boxers.

"Only for you." John traced Paul's lips with the tips of his fingers, admiring how girlish they were.

Paul rested his hands back on John's thighs and leaned towards his clothed cock. Without hesitation, he clamped his mouth down on it, sucking the life out of John.

"Fuck! Ease up, will you?" John's body contradicted what he said though, his legs opening as wide as they could with his jeans constricting them. "Paul, I'm serious."

Paul looked up at John and kept his mouth where it was, ignoring the request.

"Paul.." John could feel the wet fabric start to brush the sensitive part of his dick and it made him squirm. "I don't wanna have to clean cum off of these."

Paul pulled his lips away from John. "The washer does that, doesn't it?"

"But I'll have to wear them 'til there's a washer available." John huffed.

Paul rolled his eyes. "Whip it out, then."

John flushed at Paul's bluntness, obeying him nevertheless, with a hint of shyness. There was no point in denying the fact Paul had seen many other male appendages, probably better looking ones too.

"John, you don't have to hold onto it like that." Paul giggled. He replaced John's hand with his own, stroking him loosely.

John gripped the ceramic bowl underneath him. "Use that gifted mouth of yours, baby."

Paul ducked his head and sucked on the tip, still stroking with his left hand.

John gasped. "Oh God." He watched as Paul slowly took more of him in his mouth. "Fuck."

Paul hummed around John's dick like the expert he was, and John jolted his hips closer to Paul's face, loving how Paul didn't pull back or gag.

"Suck me, please."

Paul hollowed his cheeks and started to bob his head, keeping John down his throat for a few seconds each time.

John closed his eyes as he started to thrust into Paul's mouth. "You're so bleedin' warm and wet. I won't last very long."

Paul licked the head of John's dick, speeding up his strokes. "Paul... Paul... Fuck." John moaned.

Paul readjusted his grip on John, who chanted, faster over and over.

"Shite...I'm about to come, Paul." John warned him, feeling his climax approach quickly.

Paul sucked harder and quicker, which John didn't think was possible, and suddenly he felt hot all over.

"Fucking hell!" John shouted, tensing up as he released in Paul's throat.

Paul swallowed immediately after John's cock stopped convulsing in his mouth and slid it out of his mouth. Paul sat on the floor, and cleared his throat the best he could. "Was it good?"

John chuckled weakly. "You still sound like you got fucked in the throat."

"Be straight with me, John."

"Of course it wasn't good. It was better than that." John lazily played with Paul's hair. "I don't think I can ever stop loving you, now."