Chapter 3 "Truth Or Lie?"

Having finished his drawings and turning off his tablet, Milano lightly pinched the back of his head to be relieved from the many hours of fatigue

Having finished his drawings and turning off his tablet, Milano lightly pinched the back of his head to be relieved from the many hours of fatigue. He stretched a little in his armchair and yawned widely. The wall clock read ten in the evening. Milano didn't even notice how quickly time flew on the working day and at the moment he had a lot of unresolved questions about the job. But he knew that he would do it in time. His profession was never a burden for Milano; he loved to create architectural drafts in his job.

Taking the work laptop with him, Milano strode quickly out of the office. Heading to the elevator, he'd decided to press the call button but then the fragile, feminine hands of his secretary cupped his shoulders.

"As always, you look so great; even after spending eight hours without a break in your office." Susan murmured, her hands slipping back to Milano. Her palms slowly circled the layers of his muscles on his back, slowly following to his strong buttocks.

"Milano, you are so beautiful. I have always wanted to fuck you on my shiny table!" She shared her fantasies, not feeling awkward at all in a conversation with her boss.

"Susan!" Milano barked, suddenly stopping all of her talks. "What the hell are you doing? I told you to go home! And it's Signore Veneziani to you, not Milano."

"Don't make a scene!" She laughed, seeing that her boss didn't want to turn around to face her, as if he was afraid of her next steps. "I still remember how earlier your 'friend' was tensed under my gentle caresses. You still want me."

"I don't care what you dream about, Susan. Let go of my ass!"

Susan burst out laughing wildly in response to the protest of her boss about her gentle touch, and squeezed his buttocks even more. Milano understood that he must immediately prevent everything at an early stage. If a woman doesn't understand his words, then she needs to understand a man's behavior. He abruptly turned to face Susan, ready to chuck her out but quickly cursed, seeing her body completely naked.

"Come here..." Susan said hoarsely, sitting on the edge of the table and pulling the desk chair to herself. She put her slender legs on it and started to slowly widen it in opposite directions, showing Milano her erotic charms. Susan was ready to attack.

Milano felt bad for being such a slug and not being able to tell Susan that she no longer haunted him. But his sexual second 'I' wildly fought with his mind, as if signaling him to take this woman the way any man would. Although he knew perfectly well that if he lied to Veronica, she was unlikely to forgive him and considering her character, perhaps she would flee with the child. And he didn't want to get in another fight with his Angel. Milano wanted to begin his life with Veronica, that girl who so often proved her love and her passion, but who he so desperately alienated. She was the one who cared about what was happening in his soul.

But while Milano was thinking of what to say to Susan and how to send her away on all fours, her heel had already reached for his male genitals, massaging them deliberately to make Milano excited again. Susan was aware that her boss always liked jaunty women who could take business into their own hands and show what they wanted; to show their experience and knowledge of things in a coition way.