FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION 2 OST [Soundtrack]

Hello my lovely readers,

fans,

and supporters! 💁‍♀️

------------------------------------------------------------

I know some of you really wanted to know what music 🎧 inspired me to write this suspense, emotional and passionate book series and what songs helped me to imagine sensual, sexy and romantic scenes between the main characters Milano and Veronica.

Some songs were included in the book's description as you remember, some - were only added as a background for the FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION 2 book and the whole series.

You can read the excerpt from the book with the title of the songs and recognize the familiar scene.

Some songs' lyrics really fit Milanica. You will see it yourself when read them or find them in the internet. 😍

ENJOY!

ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

1. A.P. Borodin - FLY AWAY ON THE WINGS OF THE WIND (Uletay Na Krylyah Vetra)

Taking the lunch from Pietro, Veronica said 'arrivederci' and quickly walked through the glass doors of the building.

Pietro wondered about Veronica's temper but immediately understood why his boss was so chained to her. Veronica was different from other women. She had her own opinions and was ready to defend them, compared to the other mistresses of Milano Veneziani.

Going up the elevator, Veronica listened to the outstanding classical music. In the elevator, she was immersed in the song by the Russian famous composer Borodin, 'Fly away on the wings of the wind.'