Chapter 5 "You Are My Light"

"In the meantime, we will deal with something more interesting, huh?" Milano turned to his Amazon, flirting

"You said it yourself - today is the day without sex." Veronica uttered with chagrin.

"Actually, I was talking about your sketches." Milano grinned, feeling her bodily hunger. This time, she was ready to have sex more than he was.

"I'm not falling for that, Milano."

Laughing, they both viewed the gorgeous sketches of women's clothing that Veronica had drawn. Milano liked how enthusiastically she worked, how much of her was invested in her creations and how many interesting ideas were wound in her smart head. Every day, her talent was becoming so obvious. Even though this pleased Milano, it also upset him. He didn't want Veronica to one day, having gotten complete independence, walk out with their baby and leave him alone. Did he still doubt her love?

While on the other hand, Milano felt that Veronica was the girl he needed. She was the light towards which he reached out and from which he fled. It was like he was afraid of losing himself, although the hope that Veronica would take him as he was any day, wasn't weakened. For many years, he suffered from the excessive burden of the past and he never really wanted to share it with anyone. Maybe he just didn't wish his family to feel sorry for him, after knowing the truth or encourage him with comforting words, saying that everything will be alright. Milano wanted neither of it.

Veronica unawares, took his hand, and caressed the blue veins on his hands with her thumb.

"I agree."

"About what?" Milano was perplexed.

"To be your wife..." Veronica smiled, lightly kissing his bottom lip.

"Did you know that the notion 'to become a wife' has a lot of significance?"

Milano ran his fingers through his hair, fixing it and preparing to lecture Veronica about life again. Veronica rolled her eyes, pretending that his lectures palled her.

"Are you talking about the wedding?" Veronica wondered.

Milano's smile turned into a seductive grin.

"No. I meant the rough sex, when the wife must obey, if her husband asks for it!"

"You wish!"

Veronica found a small pillow next to her and threw it at Milano. As usual, he deftly caught it, presenting his masculine adroitness. He lay down on the bed, putting the pillow under his chin and mysteriously looking at his Angel. Milano chuckled as he let his hand slide over Veronica's leg and moved it further along her thigh, continuing the tantalizing caresses.

"Sweet... Leave my thighs alone." Veronica begged him, although she felt an inner need to not stop these weasels.

"Oh, come on!" Milano laughed, paving the way to her feminine treasure. "You want me to continue."