Chapter one

Slenderman Pov

I was looking for a new victim. I heard walking. I followed the person and saw that it was a young lady. She has h/c h/l hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin. She had tears in her eyes. I actually felt bad for her. And the more i stayed, the more tingly i felt. My stomach had butterflies, my heart was racing, and my face felt warm. Am i starting to have feelings for her? I mean i wont lie, she is beautiful. She stopped walking infront of the lake, and sat down on a log and started to cry. This made me upset, i wanted to hug her. I walked up to her.
"Why are u crying little one?"
She froze and turned to face me. She jumped and fell on the ground backing away. She didnt notice that she was getting closer to the lake. I acted quickly and ran up to her and picked her up. She let out a yelp at my sudden movement. I was carrying her bridal style. She was holding her hands together close to her heart while staring at me with a bit of fear in her eyes.
"Shhh, its ok little one, dont worry, i wont hurt u, i promise."
She calmed down a bit and nodded slowly. I placed her back on the log and started talking to her.
"Now back to my question, why were u crying dear child?"
She stared at her feet.
"M-my father hates me. He hurts me alot. My mother left a month after i was born."
This filled me with anger. How can anyone hurt and leave such a beautiful young lady like her.
"How does he hurt you little one?"
She starts tearing up.
"H-he drinks alot, s-so he is always drunk *sniff* when he comes home from a bar, i would hide in my room and lock my door so he wont get in. But if i am not fast e-enough,*sniff* h-h-e would take off his belt, a-and start beating me. Then he would call me a worthless being and then kick me.*sniff* a-and sometimes *cries harder* he would pin me to a wall, and s-start to forcefully kiss me, a-and sometimes would do it with toung,*sniff* and would touch m-me. He did that today*sniff*, so when he went to sleep, i-i climbed out of m-my window, and ran away..."
She was now sobbing a lot and hugged herself. I was now pissed off! How dare that man treat her so awfully?! I hugged her.
"Y/N!!!!????"i heard someone yell. She suddenly jumped out of my arms now standing up with fear filled in her eyes hugging herself still and backing away. It was him her father. I saw him  coming out of a bush with anger.
"YOU IDIOT! HOW DARE U RUN AWAY?!?!"
He ran up to her, grabbed her by the hair and tried to drag her. She started to yell in pain and fear while tears streamed down her eyes. I couldnt control myself any longer.
"GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!"
I ran up to him and pried him off of her. I started to punch him and choked him 2 minutes later, hew grew limp and lifeless as i still had my hands tightly around his neck. I dropped him like a piece of trash and walked up to y/n.
"He wont hurt you anymore little one. Come with me."
I grabbed her by the hand and started walking away back to my house. I saw her glance back at her father's lifeless body and turned back looking at me. I swear, that will be the last time anyone would hurt her.

Your POV

My father...is dead. He cant hurt me anymore, he cant touch me anymore. All thanks to this creature. He was holding my hand as we were walking through the woods. I was silent the whole time staring at my feet as we walked. I felt him glance back at me every few minutes. After about 30 minutes, we made it to a mansion. It was HUGE!
"This is where i live. You can stay with us."
I looked confused.
"Um 'us'?"
He nodded and walked me into the mansion. When i entered, i saw a boy with a smile cut on his face, a boy that looked like link, a boy that was twitching a little, 2 boys one with a white mask, and the other with a black mask, and one boy with a blue mask and no eyes.
"This is y/n, she will be staying with us"
Everyone looked at me, some smirked.
"She looks cute~" said the link guy.
"Yeah she would diffinitly make the masion a bit brighter~"said the guy with the cut smile.
"Please stop, i dont want to do this again..." i said to them softly. They looked at me confused.
"Please behave yourselves, she has been through a lot." The tall man said. I just realized that i dont know his name. He held my hand once more and walked me upstairs into a room. It was black with a big bed, a door that lead to a bathroom, and a walk in closet.
"Wow.." i said softly.
"You can sleep in my room and i can sleep on the couch, i dont want to make u feel uncomfortable."
I looked at him.
"Oh please no! You can sleep in here with me! I dont want to be alone, i trust you..."
I saw him blush a little.
"If u say so little one"
I hugged him.
"Thank you"
He hugged me back.
"Your welcome y/n"
My eyes widened.
"Oh i forgot to ask your name! Im sorry!"
"Its ok little one, my name is slenderman, but you can call me slendy if u want"
"Ok slendy"