Chapter Thirteen

Timeskip to when the baby is born!

Your Pov
I was in bed holding our new memeber of the family. Maxy.
"Hello love"
"Mommy!"
"Hehe hi come in isabelle, look at your new baby brother!"
I gave Max to slendy so he could show him to Isabelle.
"Baby!"
"Hehe try to be quiet isabelle, he is sleeping"
"Ok daddy"

Slendy Pov
After a while, y/n fell asleep so i had to take care of Max. He ended up waking up so i got his bottle ready. Isabelle was thirsty too so i gave her apple juice in her sippy cup.
"Wwahhhhh *hic* ahhhh"
"Shhh its ok child, here you go"
I gave max his bottle to calm him down. A moment later, he shut his eyes and fell asleep.so i put him in his room and went to check on y/n. She was still sleeping. So i decided to cook dinner for all of us.
•4 hours later•
I was putting isabelle to sleep and y/n was putting max to sleep. Then we went to bed. She snuggled close to me and i held her.
"I love you slendy"
"I love you too love"
Then we went to sleep and held eachother all night long

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise i will make the next one longer! Its just that i was working on my creepypasta one shots book a lot and it has been a while since i updated on this book so i had to think of something quickly! I hope you understand! If you dont, then again, I AM SO SORRY!
~Music_Girl0820♩🎶🎵♩🎶🎵