Chapter Two

Slenderman Pov

Y/n was fast asleep on the bed. She was holding onto my arm. That made me blush. I was also laying down on the bed but i couldn't sleep. Y/n is under my protection now and i want to make sure that nobody hurts her. I think i am in love with y/n. Everything about her is perfect! I hope she will feel a safe here, even though Ben and Jeff didn't really make the best first impression. While i was lost in thought, y/n moved a little waking up. It was still nighttime 10:00pm.
"Slendy?"
I came back to reality.
"What is it child?"
"I had a nightmare about him..."
She looked sad.
"Can you hold me?"
I blushed.
"Of course little one"
I wrapped my arms around her and i saw her smile when i did.
"Thank you"

Your Pov

Slenderman held me in his arms. I did a small smile. I don't know why, but i felt safe and loved in his arms. I felt like we were the only ones in the mansion. It even felt a little bit like magic. Do i love him? I don't know yet, but i should sleep now. I slowly closed my eyez and fell back asleep.

°°°°°°°next day°°°°°°°

I woke up at 7:00 am and slenderman was still holding me in his arms. I was smiling and blushing a bit.
"Goodmorning little one, i hope you slept well."
Oh he was awake.
"Goodmorning slendy, i did thanks"
We both sat up.
"I will be downstairs, you can wash up and change your clothes, i bring some clothes for you. And leave them on the bed."
"Ok thank you"
He smiled and got off the bed to go downstairs. So i went to take a shower.

Slenderman Pov

I was looking around Nina and Jane's old bedrooms. They used to live her, but now they are living in a different house near here.

 They used to live her, but now they are living in a different house near here

I was able to find an outfit so i went back into my room and left them on the bed while y/n was showering

I was able to find an outfit so i went back into my room and left them on the bed while y/n was showering. I went downstairs and started breakfast. I made eggs and toast. Everyone came down. So did y/n in the outfit i gave her. She looked so beautiful. After everyone ate, they went out killing. I stayed behind to keep y/n company since she isn't a killer. She was doing the dishes. She looked at me and smiled before she went back to the dishes. I have a lot of feelings for her, but i think i should take it slow for now. After all, she didnt have the best life before she lived here. When she was done i was sitting on the couch watching tv, she sat next to me and leaned on me hugging my arm. I blushed. I guess i make her feel safe. I hugged her back. Next thing i knew, she kissed me on the cheek. Ok now i was a blushing mess!
"Thank you slenderman, for letting me stay here. You give me the love and protection that i never had before."
Ok, i couldnt hold back anymore. I gently made her face me and i leaned down to kiss her on the lips. She froze for a second, but then she closed her eyes and kissed back. I pulled away slowly.
"Your wecome, i am so happy i make you feel this way."
I kissed her again more passionately and she wrapped her hands around my neck and i wrapped mine around her waist. I gently pushed her back so she was laying on the couch with me ontop. We were kissing for a while until we both pulled away. Stupid air.
"I love you y/n"
She smiled and blushed.
"I love you too." Then we kissed again. She is mine now. I promise to give her the life she deserves.