Chapter Six

Slendy Pov

I was on the couch with y/n on my lap holding her close. She was asleep because she said she was feeling ill. Then she woke up 5 minutes later.
"I will be back"
"Alri-"
She jumped up and ran upstairs into the bathroom. I heard her throwing up. I got worried so i went upstairs with her.
"Do you want me to get you medicine love?"
"Noooooo*blech* im fiiine"
She flushed the toilot and slowly got up.
"Can you please take me to bed?"
"Of course" i took her to our room and.layed her down on the bed.
"Slendy?"
"Yes darling?"
"Can you give me food?"
"Yes, what would you like?"
"Ger me a bag of chips"
"Ok, i will be right back love"

Your Pov

I felt awful! I am throwing up and hungry.....WAIT A MINUTE!
i jumped out of bed and i went to the bathroom. I found a pregnancy tester and used it. I waited for it to give me an answer. When it stopped at 2 lines, i started to cry.
"Y/n?" Slendy was on his way. How am i going to tell him?
"Love are you alri-WHATS WRONG ARE U OK?!"
I looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"Slendy, im p-pregnant..."i cry harder.
Slendy looked at me and held me. I pulled on him tux
"Please dont leave me, dont be mad"
"I could NEVER be mad at you. You are the love of my life. I could never live without you. I am actually happy, i always wondered how it will be like to raise a child"
I looked up at him with a little bit of tears in my eyes. I smiled and hugged him. Then my eyes widened when i saw tje chips behind us.
"CHIPS!!" I pulled away from our hug and ran to the chips eating them.
"So you love food more than me?" Slendy asked in a playful sad voice. I giggled and walked up to him pulling him towards me from with his tie and kissed him.
"I love you slendy"
"Heh, i love you too"
He looked at my belly and rubbed it with one of his hands smiling.
"I cant wait" he said.