Chapter Eight

One week later
Your Pov
I was golding isabelle in my arms while slendy was calling everyone to come over for dinner.
"Alright love, everyone agreed to come".
"Yay! I better get dinner started! Here hold isabelle. And please get her bottle?"
"Yes darling"

Slendy pov
I was feeding isabelle her bottle in her room while y/n was downstairs making dinner.

Slendy povI was feeding isabelle her bottle in her room while y/n was downstairs making dinner

Isabelle started started to cry when she finishes her bottle.
"Shhhh, dont cry little one it's ok"
I held her closer to me and ricked her back and forth. She fell asleep and i put her in her crib. I went downstairs to help y/n with dinner.

°•°•°•1 hour later °•°•°•
Everyone was finally here. They immediately went to isabelle's room. She woke up a few minutes before they came. Then i we went downstairs to eat while y/n took isabelle and brought her with us.
"So how old is she?" Asked Nina
"She is only 1 week old."
"Can i hold her?!"
"Hehe sure nina"
Y/n gave placed isabelle in Nina's arms.
"Awww! She is so precious!"
After dinner, everyone left and y/n went to put isabelle to sleep.
"Do you need help love?"
"No its ok"
Then she walked upstairs with isabelle while i did the dishes. When i finished, she came back downstairs.
"Isabelle finally went to sleep" she said as she flooped down on the couch. I chuckled and went up to her and lifted her on my lap and held her close.

Your pov
Slendy held me close to him.
"I love you"
"I love you too slendy "
We were about to kiss but...
CRASH!
A loud noise came from isabelle's room.
"Waahhhhh!" She started crying and me and slendy raced up to her bedroom, where we saw zalgo holding.
"ISABELLE! LET HER GO!" I yelled.
"Why? This child shouldve been ours. But you decided to do it with slender. Time to face the consequences."
"ZALGO!" Slendy yelled in rage. He darted towards him and kicked him in the stomach and taking isabelle out of his arms. He gave isabelle to me and i held her close.
"Y/N STAY BACK!" He said while running back to zalgo. He grabbed zalgo by the neck and threw him across the room. Zalgo got uo and tackled slendy trying to claw his face. I freaked out with slendy getting hurt and isabelle crying in my arms also watching her father getting hurt. I reacted quickly and grabbed a lamp with on of my hands and with all of my force m, smashed it on zalgo's head. He went unconscious and slendy threw him off. Then he teleported him away.
"SLENDY!"
"Im ok love"
"Are you sure?!"
"Yes" he pulled me to him and kissed me me softly. Then isabelle giggled. She chuckled and we made her sleep with us tonight. We lied in bed together with me holding isabelle and slendy hilding me. I love my family.