Chapter Nine

Slenderman Pov
A month has past and zalgo never returned after that night. This makes me happy that things are now turning back to normal. And not only that, but y/n turned immortal! Now we can live forever happily! We were in the kitchen eating breakfast.
"*giggles* ahhh!" Isabelle was playing with her food.
"Heh, come on isabelle eat your food."
"Gah goooooo!"
She threw her bottle on the floor.
"Isabelle!"
She saw that i was about to get mad so she looked at me with her big baby eyes.
"*sighs* i picked her up and took her to her crib. Then i went downstairs.
"That was new" said y/n
"Yeah i think she was just still tired."
I went to the table and started on the dishes. When i was finished, i flopped on the couch tired.  Then y/n walked up to me and sat next to me and kissed me. Of course i kissed back and then:
"Wahhhh!" Isabelle woke up. Y/n got up to check on her and i turned on the TV. 2 minutes later;
"Slendy come here!"
"Coming!" I ran upstairs.
"What happened?!" I asked
"Isabelle said her first word!"
"Really?!" I was so happy
"Yes! Come on sweetie, say it again..."
"Dada"
I smiled and gave my daughter a b8g hug. I cant believe that that was her first word.i was filled with joy.
"Good job 'dada' is so happy and proud of you little one"
She giggled and leaned her head on me. Y/n smiked too and joined in our hug. Then she kissed me.
"I love you slendy"
"Ah!" Isabelle yelled
"Hahaha and mommy wuvs u too!"

●○●○●○1 day later●○●○●○

Your Pov

Me and slendy were fighting for the first time. It was all because i dropped  a plate while doing the dishes.
"SLENDY! ITS JUST ONE PLATE!"
"STILL, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CAREFUL! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!"
"LOOK, IM FINE! NO NEED TO HAVE A HISSY FIT!"
"AT LEAST I AM NOT CLUMSY!"
"I SAID SORRY DIDNT I?! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!"
"FOR YOU TO BE MORE CAREFUL!"
"OK!You know what? Im out!" I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to the room.
"AND YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE COUCH!" Then i slammed the door closed. It was 8:30 pm. Good thing isabelle didnt wake up. Then i took a shower and got ready for bed. I was on the bed but i couldnt sleep. It was now 10:05 pm. I heard footsteps ciming up the stairs towards the room. Slender came in. I looked away since i was still mad.
"Hey honey"
I stayed quiet.
"*sigh* im really sorry. That fight was my fault and it was so stupid of me to freak out over one plate."
"....."
I felt him sit on the bed and he hugged me from behind with his head resting on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes at his touch.
"Please forgive me love, i cant live without your beautiful voice, your beautiful face, please, forgive me..." i turned around to face him and gave him a hug. Then he gently starts to kiss my neck. He lays me down on the bed and crawls ontop of me kissing me again. I kissed him back.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too slendy"
♡♡♡