Chapter Four

Slenderman Pov

I went killing for an hour today. I trusted the guys to behave themselves while i am gone. I found a boy who had one of my pages. I followed him and when he saw ne, he ran. So i teleported infront of him and strangled him.
I stared at the lifeless body and remembered of the first night i met
y/n. I hope the others are keeping their promise and are not messing with her right now.

Your Pov

I was on the couch watching tv and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw BEN smirking. I slapped his hand away and went to my room not saying a word. As i walked up the stairs, i could hear BEN following me. I walked faster and ran to ke and slendy's room. I was about to close the door but i wasnt fast enough and BEN barged right in.
"Go away BEN!"
"Why should i? Slender usnt here, so i want us to have some fun~"
He pushed me to a wall and used one of his hands to pin my arms above my head while the other tried to slip into my jeans but i kept moving so he cant.
"BEN...please dont..."
"Sorry hun, but i cant just leave such a beautiful girl like you~"
I was about to cry until i heard Jeff come in.
"BEN GET OFF OF HER!"
He pulled BEN off of me and punched him out of the room.
"That little jerk, are u ok y/n?"
"Yeah thanks Jeff"
"No problem, i will tell slender about this when he gets home. BEN is in it for a world of hurt. Anyways want to watch tv?"
"Sure!"

•••••1 hour later•••••
Slenderman Pov

I came back to the mansion and saw Jeff and Y/n watching TV on the couch.
"Hey im back"
"Hey Slender, i need to talk to u"
"Uh ok jeff"
I gave y/n a quick kiss on her head before i folloed jeff.
"What is it Jeff?"
"So BEN is knocked out in his room right now-"
"Jeff what did u do?"
"Hey hear me out! I had to since he tried to touch y/n, he tried to slip his hand in her jeans while oinning her to a wall. Y/n was about to cry until i showed up and pulled him off of her and knocked him out."
"...thank u jeff"
"Eh, no problem, after all she is your girlfriend"
"Heh, yeah. Anyways i will make sure that when BEN wakes up, i will knock him out again."
"I knew u were gonna do that"
"Yup, thanks again, i am going to check on y/n"
"Alright"
I went to the living room and saw y/n laying on the couch looking sad and hugging herself with her legs close to her body.
Before i talked to her, i unplugged BEN'S ps4 and threw it out the window. Then i carried her to our room , sat on the bed, and sat her on my lap.
"Y/n-"
"IM SORRY! PLEASE DONT BE MAD! I PROMISE I DIDNT LIKE IT WHEN HE TOUCHED ME! I TRIED TO ESCAPE BUT HE WAS TOO STRO-"
I kissed her on the lips and held her closer. When i pulled away, she looked down on the floor with her eyes closed. Tears were still coming out.
"Y/n, i am not mad at you, i love you and nothing will change that. It was actually my fault, i should've never have trusted BEN."
She placed her hand on mine.
"Dont blame yourself, it is not your fault either, its BEN'S fault."

Your Pov

I looked up at slendy and kissed him. He kissed back immediately. He layed me down on the bed and crawled ontop of me and connected our lips once again. He pulled away and i blushed.
"I like making u blush"
I blushed even more and covered my face with my hands. I heard him chuckle. He tried to remove my hands with one of his arms, but i refused to let him see me like this.
"Please dont hide your pretty face~"
OMG him saying that in a flirty voice is so hot! I slowly uncovered my face and he kissed me again.he grew tendrils and used one of them to lock the door.

Next chapter will include a bit of...smexy like times...
Yeah....so i will uodate tomorrow, bye
~Music_Girl0820🎵🎶🎵🎶