Chapter Five

HERE IS SMEXY LIKE CHAPTER

Slenderman Pov

I kissed her passionately and licked her lips for entrance. She slowly opened her mouth and my tongue explored the new territory. Our tongues massaged eachother and she had her arms wrappd around my back. I slipped my hand under her shirt giving her chills. I started to kiss her neck and started looking for her sweet spot. When i did find it, she let out a soft moan. I started to kiss that spot and bite it a little. This made her whimper and moan a little louder. Then i pulled away to remove my shirt and threw it on the floor. I kissed her on the lips again and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away once again.
"I love you y/n"
She looked at my bare chest and placed on of her hands on it.
"I love you too"

•next day•
I woke up shirtless with y/n snuggled to my chest also shirtless. I remembered last night and smiled. Last night we showed eachother all of our love. Then i noticed y/n starting to wake up, she looked up at me, to my chest and did a small smile. I chuckled and kissed her on the lips.
"Good morning love"
"Good morning slendy"
She was about to get off the bed to reach for her shirt but i pulled her back and hugged her from behind.
"Stay in bed with me a little longer"
She placed her hands on my arms that were still wrapped aeound her.
"Ok" we lied back down and slept while holding eachother for another hour. Then it was time to wake up for real. We got up, took a quick shower, got dressed, and went downstairs. I found a note on the counter saying that the others were out killing and will be back at 2.

Your Pov

I was at the table eating cereal and slendy was up in his office. When i finished my cereal, i went to the couch and watched some TV. I was still in a little pain but i didnt mind. It only hurts if i run or move too fast. I was watching tv for an hour and slendy finally came out of his office. He sat down next to me and lifted me up and placed me on his lap holding me close. I leaned my head back to his chest as we watched the tv in a peaceful silence. About 30 minutes later, slendy got a phone call. Some one named Jane was calling him to tell him that a girl named Nina had a fever and she needed his help.
"Sorry love, i will be back at 12:00."
"Oh, ok"
He ran to the door
"I love you"
"I love you too"
When he left, i continued to watch tv for another 10 minutes. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder and a hand covering my eyes. I froze in a bit of fear.
"Hello there y/n" said a unfamiliar male voice. I was now officially scared.
"Who are you?!"
"I am the great and powerful Zalgo! And you WILL become my wife!"
I quickly jumped out of the creature's grip and ran out if the house. I ran around the woods and saw a house. I ran to the porch but the creaure caught up to me and held me close to him. He was so strong so i couldnt escape.
"Dont run away from me again or i will punish you~"
I screamed at the top of my lungs and the door of the house swung open.  It was slendy!
"Slendy! Please! Help me!"
"ZALGO GET OFF OF HER!"
The zalgo thing chuckled.
"No can do slender"
Then i was i was teleported into a dark red and black room with a huge bed. As i looked around confused and afraid, i was suddenly pushed to the bed witt Zalgo pinning me down.
"What you did back there was not good, it looks like i have to teach you naughty little girl a lesson~"
"OH NO YOU WONT!" I heard slendy yell, looms like he can also teleport. He ran up to us and punched zalgo and teleported us back to our room. I hugged him tightly.
"Y/n look at me" he said in a low voice. I looked at him in the eyes.
"I am the only one to love you. Me and me only. I promise this is the last time i will leave your side."
I smiled at him and pulled him down closer to me and kissed him.
"Ok slendy"