First appearance

[C-2]

Her muddled hair was stuck to her face as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her right side bruised and her left perfectly tanned, small freckles cascaded along her nose and through her cheeks. Her ocean like eyes were deep and dark with no emotion. Her lips plucked with a light pink.

She looked over herself again while brushing through her hair and pulling it up to a high pony. Then putting on some foundation to hide the bruise, it worked partially, but sadly made her skin look darker towards that part. It made her frustrated, but she continued to apply her dark burgundy lipstick she used and her dark eye shadow which made her look more Bad ass then usual.

"We're leaving soon honey bunches. see you tonight!" Her mother yelled from down stairs. Pipola sighed before running to her closet and getting a skirt tight near the waist yet flow like down to her thighs. Black–obviously, before putting on a hot red top and her black leather jacket. Looking at herself at the mirror for a minute before walking down the stairs in her small red heels.

"Okay mum." Pipola had said as she walked down the stairs as her young sister gushed. "Have a wonderful day mother." Making Pipola choke under her breath as she stood beside her younger sister who had crutches, see–she was overly enthusiastic when trying to get the better of the conversation.

Last week–when the argument had Exploaded. Penelope twisted her ankle, but was seriously taking it worse then it really was. "You too girls." Her mother had said, kissing her girls on the head before leaving to her husband who as waiting in the car. After the door had shut and her mother–who discreetly looked like a more aged Penelope but with no makeup and overly curled hair, left.

Penelope turned to Pipola with a sour expression. "The cars not going to drive its self?" She piped up snakily getting a groan from pipola. As she walked to the kitchen to grab a red apple from the fruit bowl before grabbing her phone from the counter and looking through her Twitter.

"If you want to leave now, walk if you have to." Pipola answered, plain laze evident. Penelope scoffed before going on her phone while holding the crutches.

"Well I don't need to wait now. My friends picking me up, you can drive by yourself with your ugly, black, classic car." She said smirking before sitting herself on the bench. Grabbing a banana before pealing the top and eating it.

"Who would you know your age that drives a car Penelope? You only just turned sixteen." Pipola asked taking a bite of her Apple. She still had twenty-five minutes to kill before the first bell rung.

Penelope scoffed, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder before ignoring her older sister. Pipola scoffed at her kiddy antics and walked to the door without even saying a goodbye. Walking to her old fashioned, black, 2017 Aston Martin.

Gorgeous of course. Having your parents working at pops chock' lit. They worked as police for Riverdale before retiring after Pipola turned thirteen. So yeah, the Parkers had a lot of money, but Pipola didn't waste it or show off with it like her little sister did.

When Pipola got to school, she still had fifteen minutes to kill. Driving into a park the loud sound of her engine turning everyones heads her way before turning off the car. She smirked, her burgundy coloured lips widening as boys eyes bulged and girls envied.

She walked up the steps of her high school, looks always being passed through out, also the occasional whispers of rumour makers. Her red heels clacking against the pavement as she strutted through the front door.