Miles behind

[10]

Today it was clear that Pipola Parker didn't want to provide with any idiocy from anyone. Just that scowl and squinted eyes told you she was irked by something.

Why couldn't she moodily feel that way though, it was undeniable when she said enough was happening in her life. Her father was trying to find her and possibly secure her in his gang.

Jughead was giving her mixed signals, even when she pretended she didn't care it was devouring her from the inside to the out.

School–she didn't care about, but knowing there would be sufficient talk about Jason blossom and the murder; truly she didn't care about it, she wasn't much of a friend to Jason before the death.

Her adoptive father was working back at the police office, running it with his best friend sherif Keller. Both working on Jason's murder. Oh, and tonight was the closing of riverdales drive in. Which Pipola already knew Jughead was living at for the past few weeks.

Only good thing which had happened is that she brought a phone-after a month, let's get that clear. A month.

Pipola walked down the busy halls of high school. She really didn't want to be here, she could choose to skip, but then again she had an essay on English and that was her favourite class.

Every time Pipola saw Grundy in the hall oh it was disgusting, she couldn't even look at her in the eyes so her plan was to ignore her like she was a disease.

But She couldn't ignore Betty when she said her and Grundy were having a chat because She didn't trust her, Pipola sighed as she leant again the door scanning through Twitter.

@ PipolaPark
Tweeted : 15 minutes ago.

Damn I feel like such a criminal... @ Joaquinqk

Pipola laughed as people started flooding in with retweets and stars. Betty was still on the other side of the door speaking with miss Grundy so she just kept scrolling and waited for a reply. Suddenly it popped up into her resents and she saw joaquin's answer.

@ Joaquinqk
Replied : two seconds ago.

I thought you already were.

Pipola scoffed and placed her phone in her pocket as humour glinted in her eyes, Betty had suddenly opened the door beside her and crept out before closing the door, then looking to Pipola with a thumbs up and a strange smile. Pipola raised a brow by followed her through the crowd of people.

"She did private lessons with Jason..." She whispered into pipola's ears as they walked huddled together. Pipola had to blink a few times at the words.

"Are you being serious? Betty, she could be-" Pipola tried to say, but was cut off by Betty as the blonde finished her sentence.

"A murderer. That's it, Pipola she was there,." Betty finalised. "We just need more information." She continued on, before the raven haired girl followed her through the rooms.

T I M E S K I P

The day went painfully slow, But pipola's day wasn't done. She had left with the girls B and V, the two sitting beside each other as Pipola leant against the side of the booth next to Veronica.