Rally

[07]

Pipola sat on her bed, Kevin was lying next to her, Kevin's scrolling through pipola's laptop as she looked up at the roof as her gay best-friend went on and on about hot guys off shows.

"What about the Salvatore brothers? I would so grab on to some piece of Stefan Salvatore, he is one hunk." Kevin spoke with so much confidence it was hard for to hear anything different.

Pipola scoffed lightly looking away form the roof and to her side where Kevin laid on his stomach scrolling through the Internet.

"I don't know Kevin. I think you'd be better off with a human boyfriend and not a blood sucking, eerie looking, heatedly hot monster." She said, getting a laugh from Kevin.

"You know what I want to know thought?" He asked seriously looking to pipola. She raised a brow and placed her arms behind her head. "About you and Jughead." He accused. Pipola sat up straight glaring at Kevin.

"Nothing, and I mean nothing is going on between me—and Jughead jones." She spoke sternly, getting a raised brow from Kevin.

He just laughed dryly before replying. "Don't act like there's nothing. I can even see the blossoming chemistry." He spoke over dramatically.

"Oh shut up." She spoke, thinking his words as mimics and trying to break the tolerance Pipola had for Kevin, but his words were blindly something different.

T I M E S K I P

Pipola stood at the schools common room, she sat on a neighbouring head rest as other around her sat on chairs and arm rests, other standing against things.

She lazily looked around to everyone one who was sitting around, the jocks, the classics, the baddies, the goodie too shoes and the no bodies. Few from every category sitting around.

"And sherif Kellers grilling me. Man to the magnificent..." Reggie spoke on, but Pipola just ignored him and looked around, only glimpsing at the corner of her eyes Jughead standing not to far behind her.

"I mean let's think about it." Reggie spoke, already getting on pipola's nerves, getting woken up by a bucket of water to the face doesn't really get a girl happy, especially if that person knows you hate it. hashtag not naming names Kevin Keller.

"If a kid at Riverdale killed Jason it's not gonna be a jock right?" He asked as he looked around the room, his eyes roamed on Pipola and then back around the room. "No let's be honest. Isn't it always some spooky, Scrawny, pathetic international? busy writing his manifesto to get laid?" Reggie asked. "Some smug, moody serial killer, fan boy, freak. Like Jughead."

Pipola snorted, Jughead was actually not to far behind her. "Or maybe it was the deplorable, asshole of a jock. Who tries to lay girls but can't even remember his birthday." Pipola snakily asked, reggie growled at the girl stalking up.

"Or it was you." He threatened pointing a finger. "The secretive, strange, disturbed orphan, who stalks around scaring kids." He insulted, that hurt. But Pipola stood up and hid it with a glare, she sized him up, her heels making her taller and only a head smaller then reggie.

"You're going to regret even coming close to me reggie." Pipola snarled. Reggie growled before snapping away from the girl to sit back down angrily, then suddenly changing his attitude to a more smart arsed one.