Discover

[C-5]

Desolately walking through the front door, her dress mangled and her hair damp. She kicked the wall with frustration. Her anger and forlorn torn together in emotional knots.

why didn't anyone trust her. Why couldn't anyone ignore the rumours?

She walked to the kitchen, but stopped when seeing her parents standing there. They looked ready to explode with words as her mother impatiently tapped her foot on the kitchen floor.

"Dad, mum. What's wrong?" She asked uneasy, bringing her tired arms into her chest.

"They found Jason's body."

By morning, everyone would be talking, texting and posting about it. We'd all be feeling it. That the world around us changed, maybe forever. That riverdale wasn't the same town as before.  That it was a town of shadows and secrets now.

Pipola watched Jason blossoms body being carried away, his body covered over, but she still felt the deep and hard mood of emptiness in her heart, in her soul. Someone she had known was dead. And someone in Riverdale murdered him.

Pipola looked away from the body being carried away and to her father, who grabbed her shoulder with his ruff hand before spinning her around and holding her to his side. As she spun in his grip, she saw the void and secretive, Jughead jones up top the hill looking down at her.

Guilt. Was the main occurrence in his stomach. But he wasn't the only one feeling it. What Pipola said kept relaying in her mind. You'll just be that weird neighbour. She felt so destructive. No wonder you're always alone.

It then again was the punishment for asking the question. If he knew she was there. It would add up to Penelope's ankle, then away she went. People wouldn't want her around after knowing she was there. She didn't Entirely trust the boy scouts. But she knew they trusted her.

After that day, Saturday came. And so did the mischief of Pipola Parker. It was about eleven p.m Saturday night when Pipola was walking down a road towards Riverdale. The cold air nipping at her bare skin on her neck.

She shook the spray can in her hand and started to spray down the car doors. Her own to be exact. For some reasons she felt the gurgling urge to burn her car and her belongings with it. The fake evidence anyone could give her to get her kicked out of riverdale.

Like her old therapist said. 'When you feel down, write down your feelings on a piece of paper then burn it in a fire.' Being the smart arse she is, had to do it the hard way. And it wouldn't harm her parents. They were literally loaded with money, and Pipola saved up herself for this classic car.

For some reason she had the decency to not leave Riverdale. She could if she wanted to, but the town just drew her in closer. She wrote the word, 'nefarious' Before stepping back and glaring at the work she produced.

Nefarious. Was just like her middle name. Telling a truth was like a lie to her, but she confessed to herself that she was truly just another word for nefarious. Reality, her middle name was really Malum. Can you guess what it means? Well a hint.

The year Pipola was thrown on the side of riverdales town road in the middle of the night December 11th. She was two, crying with a note attached to her blanket which she was rolled up in on the floor.

'Pipola Malum Padilla.'

Latin. Little fact she had learnt about her parents, probably the only thing actually, not only herself but her parents were Latin. Her name was clearly Latin too.

Her parents had the dignity to write her name, but not look after her. That's what always weakened Pipola. Making her do what she did. Blow up cars? She's done it before, maybe even twice.

She poured the gas over the car as she circled it. She hated, reminding herself about what her biological parents had done to her. Left a swell in her heart from such a young age. She had learnt to hide the emotions, leaving them in the bottom of her heart. Keeping herself secretive to all costs and people.

Pipola flicked the match against the box. Before staring down at it. Just like herself, she could be so easily blown out, yet could come back to cause so much destruction. She was like fire. But her fire was only hidden in the deepest of secrets.

In a second without thought. She threw the alight match on the car. And in seconds it had exploded. Pipola walked off, silently leaving the destruction for a while. As parts of the car exploded and flew in the air, flames attached around them.

The fire was a meaning for her. Her whole life, she had felt out of place, even with best friends, and parents. They truly weren't her true parents. Nor were her friends so close they could tell when she was looking gloomy.

She felt so secluded. Her blood repeated family, she had heard, was told to be a spell bound relationship. Siblings loved each other and parents were protective and overly caring. Her family wasn't like that at all, she truly wished to be normal. Not have to try and get her mind off being an isolated orphan.

All she wanted was to feel something she'd never felt before, the nefarious flame that was deep and hidden inside. To come out and dance on the earth like it owned it.

— do you guys like the book? Any feed back, I'de dearly appreciate it.