Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

Avril's POV:

"What!?" I screamed waking up. I got up off the cold scaled floor and wipped the dirt off my jeans.

"Hello?" I called. I grasped the cold rough bars of the jail like cell I was in.

"You're awake my dear." Max smirked coming into view. He wore dark black jeans and a black shirt. His eyes flashed a glowing red. I gasped in fear touching my shoulders from previous memories.

"You have healed. Although you need to be cleaned and changed before I lay a hand on you. So Mia will do it for you." I growled barring my canines.

"I wouldn't do that..." He chimed.

"Why?" I growled.

"Take a look at your neck." He teased stepping out of the way from a long length mirror. Around my neck was a collar with spikes pointing in at my neck. If I changed my neck would get bigger and I would be pierced by this.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried.

"Oh don't be so sad, dear. I am doing this for your benefit. I know the pain Alexei has caused you. And I have to say We have been going out and you were kissing Alexei behind my back?Tsk tsk." He chided.

"How do you know that?" I asked. He came close to the bars.

"A taste of your blood grants me all past memories my dear."

"What do you wnat with me? To be your slave? Blood supply?" I asked venom dripping from my words.

"Dear I have all the blood I want and all the gorgeous slaves...you stand above them all...as my wife." He said putting his arms through the bars and resting casually.

"I will not be the wife of a demon!" I yelled backing away.

"Oh you will. Because in hell I am the best looking thing down there."

"Hell?" I squeaked.

"Of course. All demons arise form hell...find a wife change them into a demon and go back down and begin a family." He smirked. He wants me to carry and bare his children? To hell I will!

"You can't force me to have sex with you." I blurted as he had his hand on the door. He opened it letting in a woman in a maids' uniform.

"I can compell you to." He smirked. The maid opened the cell.

"I am Mia." She said sadly.

"Avril."

"I know. Come with me." She brought me to a room it was huge. It was all black except for the bed sheets on the huge kingsize bed.

She opened a bthroom door and handed me fresh clothes.

"I have to wait inside with you. I will not look do not worry." Her eyes were a dull dark blue and her face was in a sad smile.

"How old are you?"

"I don't know." She answered sitting on the toilet. She covered her eyes putting her hands in her lap. I stripped down quickly getting into the shower. I didn't like it but I needed a shower. The hot water let all the knots held in my back go. After the shower I wrapped a towel around myself while in the shower and stepped out. Her eyes stayed shut, she had bags that were deep purple circles under her eyes.

"Are you human?" I asked.

"No...I'm a filthy creature." She said shaking her head in disgust.

"Where you human?"

"Yes. I used to have a family. I had two brothers, I was taken by him. At first he took care of me. Said when I was older I'd be his wife. He lied. He was doing that because I was young he just wnated me as his personal slave. I watched my mother and father cry on TV as they begged for someone to return me. That was years ago. My mother is a old woman as is my father. How I would love to see them once more. No matter what I am." She sobbed.

"Have you been to hell?" I asked as she opened her eyes. I was fully clothed.

"Yes. It is a horrible place. He may seem nice. I hope he dies alone in a cruel way. I hope he rots." She growled.

"Who's room is this?"

"His. You're a werewolf?" She asked standing. She was shorter than me, she looked my age just shorter. She had long blonde hair tied back; Her maids dress was too short and revealing.

"Yes."

"I am figuring out how to get out of this place. If I do. I need your help. But I haven't found it yet. There is a secret tunnel he uses but I am tyring to figure out the passcode."

"You would help me?"

"I don't want you to end up like me and have that mans children. They'd be abominations from him." Woah...he is hated a lot...Good. He kidnapped me.

"What will he do to me?"

"Most likely keep you in here. He will compell you to like him. Sadly I have nothing to stop his compelling ways. Nobody does. He is a master at compulsion. Beware."

"Lovely." I growled.

"He is coming. Here let me dry your hair. If he hears the dryer he will leave."

"Alright." I sat on the edge of the huge bathtub as she began drying my wet blonde hair. Once it was finished she bid me luck against him and took her leave. Once she left he came in and dropped his keys on the table.

"I am quite parched." He said rubbing his throat. I turned opening my eyes wide.

"Don't even touch me." I growled. I touched my neck remebering this damn collar was on.

"But I am thirsty and there is no other creature here. Just demons. I can't feed off of other demons or I will die."

"What if I'm a demon?" I tested to see if he was dumb.

"I appreciate the effort." He smiled walking forward. I backed up until I felt the plaster of the wall beneath my hands. I cowarded under him. His eyes flashed to red.

"Be a good girl and listen. You will enjoy having fun with me." He said. His voice was like silk. It rolled in my ear and travelled through my brain. I felt relieved. I felt like he was the only man in the world. I felt like I had this dying urge for him to touch me and sink his big teeth into my neck. I smiled and nodded. He smirked back.

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear. He unlocked the collar around my neck. But my senses tingled oddly for me to change. I relaxed my stance as his hand touched my waist. He softly kissed a spot on my neck and I urged for a bite. To feel what it felt like. To feel my blood being drained.

He harshly bit down on my neck and a sharp gasp excaped my lips. My knees shakily bent a bit and I shrunk as all good sensations came into my body. I felt free, wonderful. I felt blood run down my neck as I fought to stay standing. He must of realized my struggle and hoistered me up by my waist. He prssed me against his chest as he fed. I gripped his arms as I began to feel weak. Once he was finished I laid limp in his arms and he laid me on the soft cushions of his bed. He laid next to me as I passed out.