Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

Avril's POV:

Mia was right. I was stuck in his room all day. I was not allowed to leave, and when he came back he would compel me to let him feed off of me. Bad bite marks were all over my upper body. He wouldn't go back to bitten skin. I had bite marks on both sides of my neck, shoulders all over my chest...I had my stomach and my wrists left but I doubt he'd go for my wrists. That isn't 'sexual' enough for him.

Sexual my ass...

To pass the time I looked at his books. I learned about Demons. He could kill me in seconds if he wanted to. At that point I became afraid. I-I...didn't want to disobey. As I learned of his powers I fumbled with the book and put it back on the shelf. My breathing became laboured which was happening a lot lately. I swear I think I should have an inhaler...

Anyways...I sat on the bed with my arms crossed and thought of how he could snap my neck if I did something wrong...or shove wolfsbane down my throat...

After a while of thinking of these tormenting ideas I got up and paced around the room.

Finally the doorknob jiggled and I stood motionless. My breath got caught in my throat as Max opened the door.

"Avril...good to see you dry and showered." He smirked, I nodded back; frightened of his presence. I clasped my hands around my back. He dropped his keys...honestly where did he go in the day? In fact...what day was it? It felt like I haven't been to school in ages.

"Let's see here..." He whispered. He pushed back my hair exposing my shoulders and neck.

"Try not to look so sad dear. I know it makes you feel good." He whispered. I took short breaths as he examined my skin.

"Shirt...off." He said staring into my eyes. Once again I lost control. I grabbed the edges of my shirt and yanked it off over my head.

"Someone works out." He commented smirking. I tossed the shirt to the ground and stood in front of him. In one quick movement he had me on my back on the bed. I took a deep breath as he came ontop of me. He stared at my exposed stomach.

"Hmmm...right here?" He asked. He ran a cold long fingernail across my stomach and goose bumps rise.

"I guess here." He smirked. As he harshly bit down on my pale sensitive stomach I gasped. Warm blood trickled along my skin. I gripped the sheets that spread across the bed. I hated this yet my body craved for it. He wasn't a vampire...I hear a vampire bite is like ecsatsy. Imagine if Alexei bit me? My body hummed in approval at that thought. Of course it would never happen but still. My stomach felt happy and glowy from the thought and...I just couldn't get it out of my mind.

Once he was finished I laid motionless just thinking of being back with Alexei...just hugging him and kissing him was what I wanted. No...I needed it.

An idea popped into my mind...

My mate...

"Alexei." I whispered so softly Max didn't hear in the bathroom as he wiped his mouth clean.

Alexei...is my mate.

Mine.

So since I found my mate it means I'd stop at nothing to be with him. So there is hope that I will stop at nothing to get out of here. Which means I have to make him happy. I can't sit here like a bump on a log. If he likes me more he will let me roam this mansion. If I roam this mansion I may find a way out.

Which means I have to give in.

But I don't have to have sex with him.

I can lie and say I am living a chaste life.

Perfect.

Once he was finished he came back over and sat on the bed looking over something on his phone.

"What are you looking at?" I asked sitting up.

"Demon stuff."

"Well why don't you put away the demon stuff and I can teach you...werewolf stuff." I whispered touching his shoulder making little swirls.

He paused on his phone.

"You know I am part vampire. I need to feed too..." I chimed.

"So?" He said. Oh playing hard ball.

"So if I die..I can't be your wife."

"True...I don't want full demon children. But! You have to give me something." He challenged putting his phone down.

"No sex I follow a chaste life."

"Christian huh? Like Heaven? Well you won't be there any time soon."

"I know."

"Fine then, everything but sex then. That's all the rule applies. No contact of internal and external limbs."

"I draw the line about anything that involves blowing...like a blow job. I will not do that." I growled.

"Fine by me, dear." He smirked. Okay a couple upsides and downsides to this. One...oh how I wish this was Alexei. Two, Max was hot- I dated him basically. Three, he can still kill me and four, I don't have to have sex with him!

So basically this worked out by anything but sex. So no clothing removal except my t-shirt, no blow jobs, no feeling of my boobs they are my girls no one elses' and obviously no thrusting and what not. But making out, occasional grind, touching, caressing. Although I managed to tell him that if he touched my girls I'd rip his balls off. I love my girls and no one is touching them.

And no it was not fun...I didn't enjoy myself. I just imagined all the fun stuff I'd do with alexei once I get out of this hell whole.

Hence the word...once.