The Beginning of It All

The next time Camila woke up, her headache was gone, but the thirst was overwhelming. This was just the same as every other time.

She opened her eyes and saw her neighbor sitting on the smaller couch, her face in a magazine.

Camila sat up, causing Lauren to peer up over the top of her magazine.
"Would you like something to drink?"

Camila was extremely grateful for the offering. "Yes please."

Lauren jumped off the couch, throwing the magazine aside, and went to fetch some water for the parched girl.

When she returned she noticed the smaller girl was crying again. "Hey don't cry. You'll figure something out. It's okay," she said in her most sympathetic voice.
"How about you go take a shower and I'll get some clothes for you. C'mon." She held out her hand to assist the girl getting off the couch. She lead Camila into the bathroom and set up towels for her. After showing her where everything was, she left the room, leaving Camila to undress.

Hearing the shower turn on, she walked into her bedroom. She rummaged through her dresser until pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain, dark blue hoody. She opened her closet and pulled out a red T-shirt with her college logo on it. Returning to the bathroom she placed the clothes on the lid of the toilet.

"I put some clothes on the toilet for you. It's a bit chilly in here so I brought a sweatshirt."

"Oh gosh. Thank you so much." Lauren heard from the shower. That was the most she had ever heard the girl speak. Lauren enjoyed her voice. It was cute and hot at the same time.

"No problem. It's dinner time. Do you want me to order Chinese?" Lauren asked. She knew the girl didn't have anywhere else to go.

"That would be amazing. Thank you," she said. Lauren could hear the smile on her face. She wondered when the last time the girl had smiled had been.

"Alright. See you when you get out!" Lauren replied, almost a bit to cheerfully.

YEET YEET YEET HEELO! Sorry I'm a little late with the update. I had some school work I had to do. As always I would like to hear your comments and recommendations. Thank you!

How are you guys today?