Smoot

Lauren shut the bedroom door with her foot, pressing Camila up against it, still attacking her lips.

The kiss was now hungry. All lips, tongue, and teeth. Camila scratched Lauren's back in an attempt to bring her closer. She tilted her head a bit to give her the angle she needed to trap Lauren's tongue in between her lips, sucking, which caused a quiet moan to escape from Lauren.

Camila pushed Lauren's shoulders so she could turn them around, pushing the taller girl into the wall, and attacking her neck with kisses. Lauren tilted her head back to give Camila more access, which caused her to create even more suction. They both knew it would leave a mark.

Lauren cupped Camila's ass again, picking her up, and and walking over to the bed. She gently tossed them both down, catching her weight with her arms.

She reconnected their lips and felt Camila's arms wonder down her sides. Lauren shifted so her right knee was in between Camila's two, pressing against her center. This caused Camila to moan louder than she had before, eliciting the wetness between Lauren's legs to greaten.

Camila wrapped her legs around Lauren, pulling her closer to cause more friction on her center. She curled her fingers around the hem of Lauren's shirt and ushered her to take it off.

Lauren obliged, sitting up on her knees and pulling her shirt over her head. She reached down and pushed Camila's shirt up, exposing her stomach, before peppering light kisses and sucks to the soft skin.

She moved her kisses higher until she was in the valley of Camila's breasts. She pulled Camila's shirt off completely before returning back to her breasts. She kissed in between them and slowly massaged the left one through the thin fabric.

She glanced up at Camila, asking for permission to remove her bra. Camila only moaned. Taking it as an okay, Lauren slowly removed the piece of fabric before returning her lips to the right one, continuing the knead the left. She kissed the soft skin, sucking occasionally to leave marks, before taking the nipple into her mouth. She sucked softly, causing Camila to moan again.

After giving the other breast the same attention, Lauren moved her kisses back down Camila's stomach. When she reached the waistband of her shorts, she glanced up again. She was met with Camila's eyes, her lips parted slightly, and her breathing heavy.
She gave a small nod.

Lauren slowly removed her shorts and underwear. Her heart was beating fast, her legs were slick with arousal as she saw how horny Camila had gotten. She kissed her pubic bone, then her clit, before she ran a finger up her slit. This caused more wetness to gush from Camila.

"Please Lauren," Camila moaned, urging Lauren to continue.

She drug a finger through Camila's folds again, before circling her entrance, causing Camila to buck her hips.

Lauren slowly entered her with one finger, feeling her walls suck her in. She slowly added another finger in, before setting a slow pace.

Camila moaned the loudest she had yet, so Lauren started moving faster. She flicked her tongue along her clit, causing another high pitched moan. She took the girl's clit in her mouth, sucking gently, while she curled her fingers inside of Camila. She felt her walls clench, signaling that she was close, so she kept up the rapid pace.

Moments later Camila was bucking her hips and moaning loudly, and Lauren was in pure bliss. Seeing Camila reach her peak caused Lauren to orgasm as well.

Lauren gently rubbed Camila's clit, bringing her down from her high, before crawling up and laying next to her. They were both too breathless to speak.

They held each other close, slowly drifting off to sleep.

HEELO
So so sorry I haven't been able to update. My great grandmother passed away the other day so we've been planning the funeral.
As always, comment, vote, do whatever.
Thank you all so much for 7k. I love you guys.

How are you all today?