Drunk

Lauren's alarm went off at 5:45.

She groaned and gently untangled herself from Camila, quickly getting dressed, eating a bowl of cereal, brushing her teeth, and returned back to her bedroom.

She stood over a sleeping Camila, taking in the way her chest rose and fell with her calm breathing. She kissed her forehead, lingering a bit longer than she should have, before exiting the apartment grudgingly.

~~~~~
The day dragged by, but finally when it was time for Lauren to return home, she sprinted home, up the stairs, and into the apartment.

The first thing she noticed was Camila laying on the floor, facing the ceiling, giggling.

Lauren was smart. She knew immediately what had happened.

Seeing the almost empty bottle of vodka on the table confirmed it.

"Hey Loloooooo yo homeee!!!" Camila said, standing up and stumbling over to take Lauren in a sloppy hug. "I mished yooo!" She said, following it with an over exaggerated burst of laughter.

"Camila. C'mon, let's go lay down." She didn't know what else to do. She didn't want Camila to hurt herself of break anything.

"Looolooooooo we can cuddle!" She slurred her words.

"Sure we can but we gotta get in there first." Saying this caused the drunk girl to take off into the bedroom, pulling Lauren with her.

After Lauren had finally gotten Camila to lay down, she climbed in bed with her. Camila sat up and lunged forward, beginning to tickle Lauren.

Through fits of laughter, Lauren managed to get on top of Camila, pinning her down, her hands above her head. This caused the smaller girl to howl with laughter.

"Oh Lolo you want to be on top," she giggled.

"What the fuck, Camila no!" This sent Lauren into a fit of laughter.

"You can top me all night long," she slurred, causing Lauren to stop laughing. She crawled off of Camila and took her spot laying next to her.

"Please Lolo," Camila said in a quiet voice.

"What?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"Have sex with me." Her bluntness caused Lauren to chuckle. She knew sober Camila would never say anything of the sort.

"Not right now, baby. Come cuddle."
She pulled Camila closer, not knowing what else to do but try and lull her to sleep.

Apparently that was the right thing to do, because a few moments later, Camila was sound asleep, her head resting on Lauren's chest.

Lauren didn't know what to do. It was apparent that Camila didn't have much self control when it came to her addiction, and she knew that stopping cold turkey would cause Camila to experience withdrawal.

She slowly got up, tip toeing to the kitchen. She moved the quarter full bottle to a high self, hoping the Camila wouldn't be able to get at while she was at work.

She was worried about Camila, no doubt, but she also had faith in her. She knew she could overcome her addiction if given the correct support, and Lauren vowed to give her the support she needed.

Sitting down at the keyboard, she propped open a music book and began working on a new song.

HEELO
So guys this is a little tricky for me to write because I'm so far below the legal drinking age (21 in America) so I don't know what it's like to be drunk or much about alcohol in general. I've been researching. It also doesn't help that I've never been in the presence of a drunk person, so I also had to research what being drunk was like.

Thank you all so much!!!

They're calling for more snow so that probably means more snow days!!!

Anyways, as always, comment. I love seeing comments and hearing feedback. Also if anything is ever incorrect, please let me know.

How are you guys today?