A Drink

Camila really wanted a drink.

It had been only a few nights without any alcohol, but she severely missed it. Her body was beginning to ache and her tongue felt dry without the familiar feeling of alcohol on it.

She swung her legs off the pull-out couch, stood up, stretched, and quietly made her way to the kitchen, careful not to wake Lauren.

She rummaged through a few of the cabinets, but couldn't find any alcohol. Moving to the fridge, she found a half empty bottle of Vodka.

A smile spread across her face and her mouth began to water at the prospect of being able to get some liquor in her system. Grabbing a glass out of the cabinet, she heard footsteps.

She saw the silhouette of Lauren walking into the bathroom. In her sleepy state, she hadn't seen Camila, so she began pouring her drink. She didn't care that it was plain vodka. She just needed something in her system. Some kind of alcohol.

While putting the bottle back into the fridge, she heard a quiet,groggy, voice.
"Camz you can't drink that."

She spun around just fast enough to displace some liquid onto the floor.
"And why not."

Lauren's mind was in a frenzy. She knew that Camila had obviously had a background involving alcohol, considering she first stumbled into her apartment drunk. She also knew that Camila hadn't had any in a few days and was probably craving it. One glass wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Alright. You can have one glass, but are you sure you don't want anything else in it?"

"No this is fine. You can go back to bed if you want. It's still only 2am."

Lauren objected, wanted to stay awake to keep an eye on Camila and make sure she didn't have any more, so they both sat at the table in silence. Lauren watched how hungrily Camila drank the alcohol.

Even though it was only one glass, Camila felt energy surge through her. Confidence spread through her veins and she held the glass in her hands, and felt the first liquid slide down her throat. She realized then that she hadn't been anything but shy in the presence of Lauren. The confidence the liquor gave her could change that. Even thought she wasn't anywhere close to drunk, the vodka did something to her mindset.

Walking over to Lauren's chair, she turned it around, taking Lauren by complete surprise.

Placing her hands on Lauren's shoulders, she sat down straddling her lap.

She didn't waste time bending down and leaving multiple wet kisses on Lauren's neck, before finding her pulse point and causing suction.

The randomness of it all came as such a shock to Lauren. She wasn't complaining, she was just confused.

Camila moved her lips to softly kiss Lauren's ear before biting her earlobe, while beginning to rotate her hips on Lauren's lap.

Hearing Camila's heaving breathing mixed with the sensation of her lips and hips caused a very soft, barely audible moan to escape from Lauren.

It didn't go unnoticed by Camila, though.
"Do you like this, baby?" She said in the sexiest voice possible, causing Lauren to shutter.

Unable to form words, she made a strange grunting noise, which wasn't satisfactory for Camila.

"What was that? I didn't hear you," she said, while moving her right hand down to rest on Lauren's breast, squeezing gently.

This elicited a louder moan from Lauren.

Camila traced her tongue along Lauren's jawline before reaching her lips, trapping the bottom one in between her own two, biting lightly, then sucking.

Lauren was still completely shook, but she was so fucking aroused. Grabbing Camila's ass, she forced her to move faster, causing an amazing amount of friction on both of their centers.

She moaned again when Camila gave another gentle kneed to her breast. Lauren was anxious for more and tangled her tongue with Camila's, forcing them to deepen the kiss.

Just as abruptly as Camila had started it all, she ended it. Detaching from Lauren and standing up, she walked over to the couch, lied down, and seemingly fell asleep.

Leaving Lauren practically shooking herself on her dining room chair.

HEELOO
Guys there's so much snow. I can't believe it. It's MARCH. I actually love blizzards though.

 I'm 4"11

I'm 4"11...

Anyways, thank you guys so much for everything

Anyways, thank you guys so much for everything. I love y'all.
As always, comment, vote, do whatever. Tell me what you think. I love hearing your feedback. I'll start working on chapter 16 as soon as I finish my chores and play drums for a bit.

How are you guys today?