What if... they went on your computer and read some of your files

If they went on your computer and read some of your files

Background information

You and your boyfriend were hanging out at your home. You pull out your computer and log in to show him something. But your boyfriend asks if he could get a drink, and you leave your computer on the home screen in front of him. (Your wallpaper in case you were wondering was a picture of you and your boyfriend doing something cute) Curiosity gets the better of him and he "innocently" scrolls through your files.

Karma

He reads all of your unusual and strange word headings

He reads all of your unusual and strange word headings. Some of them are funny, others are downright perverted. He chuckles to himself, clicking on one that perked his interest the most.

Within moments a word document appears with a very detailed plan to prank the living shit out of Teresaka. Karma raises an eyebrow, muttering "interesting" over and over again under his breath.

That's when you walk back into the room, only to find him completely engulf in reading the plan. His mercury eyes scan over it, his mouth forming a smirk every so often.

"Having fun?" you ask, walking over and handing him the strawberry milk. "Ooh, you picked a good word document!"

"I didn't know you had a bad side to you," he says, almost purring. "I think I like it."

"Well," you say, grabbing your laptop away from him and closing the word doc for now. "You're going to have to wait and see her a little later on. For now, studying."

He gives you a pouty face but eagerly awaits for when you're going to unleash your devilish side in front of him.

Nagisa

He scans all of your document titles, each one sounding more and more like a horror movie

He scans all of your document titles, each one sounding more and more like a horror movie. He sweat drops as he hesitantly clicks on one that peeks his interest. It's a list of singers and songs you really like and were planning to make a massive playlist of. There's a lot of variation as well, from K-pop (BIGBANG and SNSD and EXO or whoever else you like) to Vocaloids (He questions you when he read one of the titles) to modern pop (Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, One Direction or whoever else you like).