What if you were from Canada and just transferred over?

(Featuring Sugaya and Teresaka)

Scenario

You just transferred from Canada and is doing an exchange program at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. You are okay at Japanese but you still struggled.

The night before you had to go to school, you asked the stars above to have them guide you through the harrowing process.

Karma

You just so happen to be late because you weren't expecting your classroom to be on top of a mountain. Cursing at this stupid idea, you crash into someone. Shaking your head, you look down at the person you happen to bump into.

"Ah!" you say, jumping back. The red head grabs your wrist and stares into your (e/c) [eye colour] eyes. A smirk plays on his lips. "I'm sorry. But can you let go?"

"So you're a foreigner, huh?" he says, holding onto your write tighter. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)," you say. "What's yours?"

"Karma."

You smile at him, "Please to make your acquaintance Karma-San."

Another smirk tugs at his lips. "No, the pleasure is all mine."

Nagisa

You walk in a little earlier than expected. It was due to the fact that you couldn't sleep the night before and wanted to get to school ahead of time to scope out your surroundings. You didn't expect to see a boy with ... blue hair? Sitting at a desk.

He looks up at you with innocent blue eyes and gives you a shy wave. "Um... hello?" he says. "Why are you here?"

"Oh! I'm (Y/N), and I'm an exchange student from Canada!" you say, smiling at him. "What's your name?"

"Shiota Nagisa, but you can call me Nagisa," he says. You nod and walk over. He blushes as you look into his eyes. Eventually, he turns away. You think he's cute and you make it your personal mission to make him blush like that as often as possible.

Isogai

"Ah! You must be the exchange student!" A boy with black hair and two little antennas says, sticking his hand out. "I'm Isogai Yuuma, it's so nice to meet you!"

You're a bit taken back at how friendly he is, but you didn't want to be rude and shake his hand. You can feel callouses on his palms and you wonder where those came from.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N), it's so nice to meet you," you say.

"You're Japanese is really good," he replies, still smiling. "So, if you have any questions or need any help, don't be afraid to ask me, okay?" He smiles again, making his gold eyes shine.

You couldn't help but think Wow, this guy is like a prince as he leads you into the classroom and explaining everything as well as he could to you.

"Can I have your phone number?" you ask. "Just in case I have some more questions."

He blushes and nods, giving you his number. You chuckle to yourself and save his number. Your first friend and contact in Japan.

Maehara

You walk into the classroom the moment Koro-sensei - mind you, you were already prepared to have a yellow octopus for a homeroom teacher - said your name. Your hair happened to catch the light at the right time, making you look ethereal.