What if you told them you were Asexual?

What if you told them you were asexual?

Scenario

You knew this for a long time. Ever since you were a kid, you knew that you had no sexual feelings for anyone. It wasn't until grade 7 when you discovered the word "Asexual" and realized how the word fits you so well.

So, in the present day, you and your boyfriend has been dating for quite some time. You felt it was time for you to tell them this part of you.

Karma

"I'm asexual," you say to your red headed boyfriend. He gives you a lazy smile, blinking slowly as he registers what you said.

"Okay, cool," he says. "What do you want to eat?"

"You aren't put off by this?" you ask. "And I want (f/f) [favourite food]. I mean, most guys are put off by it."

He shrugs. "It means we can't have sex right? But you still like me, right?"

You nod, taking a sip of your drink. "That's right. I still like you."

Karma grins, leaning towards you and giving you a kiss on the nose. "Then we have no problems here." Except the fact that I can't give you fun punishments anymore, he thinks.

You smile up at him. "No, no we don't."

Nagisa

"I'm asexual," you say to Nagisa. He tilts his head, slightly confused at what that word means. He continues to look at you, waiting for you to explain. So you do. You have come out a million and one times and you had to give the same speech over and over again.

You are happy at the fact Nagisa didn't say "well, this doesn't sound real" comment that you often get from other people. Especially your elderly grandparents.

"Oh!" he says, giving you an 'aha' look and placing his fist into his palm. "That makes sense. Well, that's okay (Y/N), we can still do stuff!"

You nod and smile at him. He returns it.

Isogai

"I'm asexual," you say, staring at your golden eye boyfriend. He stares back at you, breaking out into an accepting smile.

"Okay," he says. "What do you want to do now?"

"I... I don't have to explain what that is to you?" you ask, tilting your head.

"No," he says. "I can look it up when I get home. Is there anything that will make you uncomfortable?"

You rack your head. You like holding his hand. You like kissing him (even though there doesn't seem to be any kind of spark). You like it when he hugs you – as long as it doesn't last for a long time. And you know you like him because he's Isogai Yuma.

"No," you say. "Not at the moment."

"Okay! If there is, please let me know." He takes your hand into his and leads you down the mountain.

You couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

Maehara

"So, Hiroto, I have to tell you something," you say, sitting down on his sofa.

"What is it (Y/N)?" he asks.

"I'm asexual."

He blinks, once then twice and finally three times. "What? Are you sick?"

"I. Am. Asexual." you repeat. "This means I have no interest in sex."

"... EH?!" His eyes grow wide, as he tries to process what you have just said. You wait calmly as he stutters and rubs the side of his head.

"Wh-Do you hate me?" he asks. "Is that what that means?!"

You facepalm. "No, I don't hate you. We're dating for a reason, right?" Some days Maehara really tests your patience, but you continue to hold on because you like him.

You like how fun and how exaggerated his expressions are. There's something charming about him or rather an entire mix of something.

"I can love you all I want," you say. "Without having sex."

Maehara rubs the back of his head. "Well if that's how you feel then, okay! Let's continue this!" He holds out his fist and you bump yours into his.

Chiba

"So, I'm asexual," you say calmly.

"Okay," he replies. "What do you want to do now?"

You blink at how calm and how collected Chiba could be. He waits for you quietly as you try to process the entire situation. Ultimately, you reach your hand out and grab onto his.

"Let's go and walk around," you say, looking up at him. He smiles and nods.

Itona

"Can you help me with this?" Itona says after you told him your sexuality. Your hand reaches up and rubs your eyes. You wonder if Itona is actually capable to understand what you just told him.

It wasn't like it was your biggest secret or anything.

"Itona," you say. "You aren't shocked by this?"

He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter," he mumbles. "At the end of the day, you're still here. And that's all that matters." You couldn't argue against that type of logic. So you sit down and help Itona build whatever it was he was making.

Asano

You stand in front of Asano, with your hands on your hips. He looks up from his textbooks and smiles at you. "What is it (y/n)?"

"I'm asexual," you say. "I have no interest in sex."

His face goes pale for a few seconds before regaining his composure. He clears his throats but no words come out. The perfect Asano is for once speechless.

"Okay," he finally says. "That's fine."

"Okay good," you say, plopping yourself down and staring at his homework. "What are you doing?"

"Math. I'm going to beat Akabane."

"Exciting." You get up and wander out of the room. He bites hard into his eraser, wondering how he managed to miss all those signs before your confession. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey look, I'm still alive. 

"WHERE IS OUR SCENARIOS DAMMIT!?" 

Uh... They're coming, just be patient. 

Upcoming: 

What if you had to save them?

What if you two made cookies together?

THE THIRD INSTALLMENT OF THE CHATS!? (who did steal Isogai's cellphone?!)