What if you pranked them using a chat app?

What if you and your friend play a prank on them over a group chat?

References:

Karma – DevilishStrawberry

Nagisa – PrincessNagi

Sugino – SuperSugino

Isogai – Mr. Handsome

Maehara – SexxxyBoi

Chiba – Sniper/ EmoSniper

Hayami – CatGuns

Okajima – ThatPerv

Teresaka – DumbIdiot

Itona – Itona

Asano - #1Shuu

Scenario

"What are you even talking about Rio?" you ask, sitting down next to her. You two were in her bedroom and she's showing you a new group chat app.

"I'm saying, we should play a prank on your boyfriend, using this app," she says, a mischievous aura forms behind her. You sweat drop but think it'll be a funny thing.

"Okay," you say, opening up the app and type in your username. "Let's do this."

Karma

DevilishStrawberry: Yo (Y/N). What brings you here?

(Your username): Thought about trying it out.

DevilishStrawberry: Well, welcome. What are you up to? ;)

(You): I have something to tell you.

Rio leans in and whispers something in your ear. "Tell him that you want to be a pimp."

"A pimp?"

She nods. "I'll guide you from here." She reaches over and steals your phone.

DevilishStrawberry: What is it Hun?

(You): I...I... I have dreams about being a pimp and you were my bitch. I want to make that a reality!! >_<

You slap your forehead. "Oh my god!! Rio!!!" The blond currently is trying her best not to laugh her head off at your reaction.

"It's okay!!" she says. Rio turns your phone around so you can read his responses.

DevilishStrawberry: I don't think you'd like me to be your bitch... not unless you want some kind of pun-ish-ment~

You shudder at the thought. "Maybe we should end this..."

Rio huffs. "Fine. Karma is too hard to prank anyways."

-Later that night-

(You): Hey, I heard that you and Asano-kun are an item.

DevilishStrawberry: WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU THOSE LIES?!

(You): :)

(You): -sends an image-

(You): Bring it on bitch. ;)

DevilishStrawberry: ... You win this round (Y/N)

Nagisa