Valentine's Day Special - Part 3 (Featuring Chiba, Itona and Okajima!?)

Scenario

It's Valentine's Day, and you spent an entire week planning the perfect day for your boyfriend.

Chiba

You rush over to the train station in the cold

You rush over to the train station in the cold. Your hands are holding a small gift for your boyfriend and you are praying to whoever exists above that you will not drop the damn thing into the snow. The icy winds bite into your cheeks as you make it to the station with five minutes to spare before your meeting time.

You look around the crowd of bodies, looking for one particular boy. A boy with long raven hair and is most likely hiding away from the busy crowd.

A hand touches your shoulder. "(Y/N)."

You turn around and give your long-time boyfriend, Chiba, a bright smile. "Hey, were you waiting for a long time?" He shakes his head, even though his cheeks told you otherwise. You giggle to yourself and walk over to somewhere secluded.

"It's cold out today huh?" you say. He nods and sits down on one of the benches.

"What's in the box?" he asks.

"Oh! It's something my (brother/sister) made. They said they made too much and gave me some. You might like it," you explain, opening it up.

Inside were two cupcakes with pink frosting on it and a chocolate dipped strawberry as decoration. Chiba looks down at it.

"Looks too good to actually be food," he mumbles.

You pluck one of the strawberries up and feed it to him. He takes the other one and does the same to you. You moan (food love) at how good the strawberry is. It's sweet but not too sweet. The chocolate coating just really seals the deal.

"I now have bother my sister into making these for me," you say, licking the sides of your lips.

He nods too, and peers down at the cupcake. You take one and take a bite, turning it to him. Somehow, he got icing on the tip of his nose as he takes a bite.

Without warning, you lean over and lick it off, walking him flush a million different shades of red. You giggle and hug him. He hesitantly hugs you back.

"You know I love you~!" you say.

He nods. "Love you too."

You giggle and save the last cupcake, for when he would want to take his revenge on you.

Itona