What if you were an idol and was on tour in Japan?

Scenario

You were a famous singer, who sang in a small girl group. Though you were not particularly famous or popular in Japan, you were in Americas and Europe. This led you to be on tour for majority of the year. Which meant leaving your boyfriend.

That is till you were able to perform in Japan.

Karma

He would probably sneak in backstage before the show started and succeed

He would probably sneak in backstage before the show started and succeed. He navigates the complex backstage, and when someone asked if he belonged there, he would make something up on the spot. Or silenced his witnesses. Either one works with this guy.

Eventually he'll find the dressing room with (Y/N) writing on a golden plaque. He pushes it open.

You're inside, getting your hair and makeup done. Your eyes are closed so you don't know who walked in.

"I'll be out in a few minutes (m/n) [manager's name]," you say, keeping your eyes closed.

"Ah~! You don't want to see your adorable boyfriend~?" A familiar voice purrs out. Your eyes snap open. The poor makeup lady nearly took your eye out because it shocked her too much and the pencil liner was way too close to your eye.

"(Y/N)!" she scolds. "Please! Don't do that!" You ignore her and turn your head and a smile spreads across your face.

"Karma! What are you doing here?" He explains his situation but before you could spend any more time with him, a backstage person came and told you to get ready. You turn to your red haired boyfriend. "Stay till I'm done okay?" Quickly you give him a kiss on the cheek and dash off.

His face turns red, his hand touching where you kissed. The makeup lady giggles as she sees a (f/l/c) [favourite lipstick colour] staining his skin.

Nagisa

"Yo, (Y/N)-san," your bodyguard says to you

"Yo, (Y/N)-san," your bodyguard says to you. You just had finished your first set and is getting ready to go on again. You take a sip of your (f/d) [favourite drink] and turn to him/her.