What If... You two decorated/make cookies together?

Scenario 

You and your boyfriend are planning to make cookies for your class's bake sale (why a bake sale? Because bake sales, that's why). You thought it would be cute to decorate the cookies together, after you know, making the cookie and not consuming the cookie dough before you bake the cookies. But sometimes decorating/making the cookies is just as fun as consuming raw cookie dough.

Karma

You stir the red frosting, preparing to decorate your 110 sugar cookies. Karma, your somewhat helpful boyfriend (if by helpful you mean, consuming some of the icing from the jar), wanders over, licking a spoon. 

"Wow that's a lot of cookies," he says. "Are you planning to eat all of that on your own?"

"What...? It's for the bake sale..." you mutter, worried about what Kataoka would do to you if you don't deliver your cookies to her. "You know this." 

"I know, but, there is a lot of cookies," he points out yet again. "Maybe I can help."

"Yes! Yes, you can!" You shove a small decorating spoon into his hand and points to one of the rows of cookies. "Start on those." He grumbles but still decorates the cookies, not because he loves you but because he's not ready to see Kataoka rip you a new one. And maybe because he loves you. 

-omake-

At the end of your intense decorating session, your wrist is in pain. Karma takes it into his hand and rubs your wrist. "You're gonna get carpal tunnel," he mumbles, rolling your wrist around.

"You're saying that because you love me," you tease.

He blinks and stares at you. "No, it's because your wrist would get all puffy and that isn't attractive." He laughs as you smack him.

Nagisa

"Okay, you take that side and I'll take this side," you say. "What colour should we do?" You hold up two cans of icing, one white; the other pink. He tilts his head, strands of blue hair fall out of his pigtails. 

"Both?" he says. You nod, agreeing with his choice. You hand him the pink can of icing and pull the lid off of yours. Using a large metal spoon, you begin to stir the icing. While you do, you didn't notice the looming figure standing behind you. 

You shriek when your boyfriend smears pink icing on your nose. 

Nagisa giggles. "Your nose is a little pink." You scowl, grabbing a small glob of icing and lunging towards him. He dodges and trips over the sofa; falling backwards. You jump on top and wipes the icing on his nose. 

"Now we're even," you say, leaning in and giving a quick kiss on his nose. The look of embarrassment is worth getting icing on your nose.

Isogai

You watch your boyfriend, who just so happen to be the amazing ikemen Isogai, bake cookies. Now they're cool enough to decorate for the class bake sale. You can't help but feel a little hungry and jealous of those who gets to taste some of his home-made sugar cookies. 

"(Y/N), are you feeling okay?" he asks, placing a concerned hand on your shoulder. 

"Just a bit hungry," you say, eyeing the cookies. 

"When we're done we can eat something, okay?" He wraps an arm around your shoulder and you melt into him; all while looking at those damn cookies lovingly.