Chapter 7

New chapter. Enjoy!

Picture on side.

***

London’s P.O.V.

“Last night was horrible sir, why did you suggest that I take her out?” Mr. Livingston sat down in one of the recliners laughing at my torment.

“She has been in a rut ever since that no good ne’er do well broke her heart. And besides, you know that she has always had her eye on you. I suppose I should have told you about her ‘princess attitude.’”

“Oh you don’t say?” I lifted my eyebrows in mock anger. “You’re the one that raised her, you contributed to her personality! You know all last night, I had to politely bypass all of her advances.”

“What?!” he questioned followed by another coughing fit. He should definitely go see a doctor. “My daughter would never do such a thing!”

“’Oh London, take me to your place. I need to see if you’re man enough to handle my daddy’s business.’” I mimicked her annoying voice from last night to a tee. She was trying to sound sensual and erotic only to sound like Miss Piggy…nasally. Surely he could see how big of a whore his daughter, Sarah is. Sure she is absolutely beautiful with her pale alabaster skin, strawberry blonde hair and deep blue eyes. To the average person, she looks sweet and innocent. But in reality, she is the nastiest bitch I have ever met. Livingston should have an inkling of her ways. She has given at least one blowjob to every guy in the office. I was dragged away from my train of thought by his laughter.

“Well I didn’t know that you  could copy a girls voice so easily, makes me want to rethink about you courting my dear Sarah!” My alarm on my iPad reminded me to check up with the company Livingston is thinking about buying. I patted him on the back and walked over to the window to survey the skyline while checking my email. I sent the necessary reply while Livingston went and opened the door and just continued to watch the hussle and bussle of the town. He had told me the new Administrative Assistant will be having lunch with us and I am eager to get a move on and finish the day.

Sarah wants me to take her out again tonight and I don’t know if I have it in me to turn away from her sexual advances. I’m still pinning for my lost love. Every time I see a new woman, I can’t help but compare her to my love. The only way I can fuck her and other girls is when we’re in the dark and imagine that it’s my baby instead of some random woman. I’m still so lost in her that I swear I can even hear her voice!

I swiftly turn around and lean against Livingston’s desk. There were tons of sticky notes filled with reminders and phone numbers. One of the notes in particular caught my eye. Ballantine Orientation. My breath left my body and small spots scattered my eyes. Calming myself, I looked up to make sure they hadn’t noticed my fit and saw that the chair that she has chosen to sit on has her back facing me. My heartbeat is getting louder and pumping harder with every step I take.

“…Let me introduce you to the third person of our trio:” Livingston met my eyes and gestured for me to walk over. “London Bellerose.” Well I better get this over with. Choking down my anxiety, I held out my hand and gently grasped her soft one.

“Hello Miss Ballantine. It’s very nice to see you again.” Very nice indeed. A small blush appeared on her beautiful cheeks. It gave me some joy to know that I have affected her that way. She has blossomed into true beauty, in the same vision that she tormented my dreams.

Lucy’s P.O.V.