Chp 2~ Ivan? (New)

A/N: Here's the new chapter so yay! Anyway, hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sets me down carefully, grappling a piece of gauze out of the first aid kit, he grabs some antibiotic paste as well before grabbing my sewing kit out of my bag. He looks up at me and squeezes my hand before he starts to close up the long cut. I tear up and bite my lip squinting my eyes closed as the pinch of metal slides in and out tightening up my skin and stinging like a bee. He didn't have to go this far just to help me, but I appreciate it. "Where did you learn to do this" I whine looking down at him as his eyes drift up to me slowly. 

"My mom taught me, she was a doctor and thought it would be handy for me to learn" he smiles as he begins to focus on tying off the end of the stitch neatly. His fingers gently glide over the closed wound with the antibiotic paste and stick down the gauze carefully with some tape. He nods at his work and gets up to sit next to me. I look at the now dressed, cleaned, and stinging wound with a small smile. 

"C-can I have some privacy?" I  suddenly ask glancing into his eyes before looking down at my feet not sure how to thank him. He stutters a quick yes before making his way outside closing the curtain behind him. After they swish to a stop I change. I yank the soft fabric of my leggings up carefully and toss my bloodied jeans into the hamper before taking off my t-shirt and sliding a light fresh one onto my body with a sigh of content at my comfortable clothing choice. If I could take a nice soothing shower everything would be perfect.

"I'm done changing if you want to come in," I yell out for him nuzzling into my lavender-scented t-shirt with a small smile. His footsteps scuttle into the tent, and I look up at him. His demeanor changes in an instant his face contorting into a frown before he suddenly grabs my arm his face growing grim.

"Who hurt you?!" he growls lowly pulling me in a bit closer. His sudden possession over me makes me whimper and start to shrink down into myself, my eyes glistening with more fresh tears as I shake. Something flashes through my mind, claws, long dirty claws cutting through flesh and veins. I close my eyes tightly as my body starts to shake uncontrollably my legs falling out from under me as my blood turns cold and my heart squeezes making me start to feel queasy. 

"I-It is like I said earlier" my mouth gasps out as I grip his hand to stabilize myself. "I-I fell while walking one of the trails and got cut by some of the glass that was lying around" I manage to whimper out my eyes staring holes into the ground as I tense up. He lets out a sigh his grip from earlier loosens as his hands slowly caress down my body to lift me up and onto the bed. He sits down next to me his head hanging low as he draws soft circles on the back of my hand in apology for his outburst.

My phone starts to ring, I jump and look at Jake in hopes that he can give it to me so I don't have to try wobbling over to where it at. He smiles softly but it doesn't quite reach his lips or his eyes as he gets up takes it out of my bag and hands it to me. Grabbing my phone I motion my chin towards the door and he goes outside before I pick up I wait till he's sitting down by the river.

"Umm Hello?" I ask softly wrapping my arms around myself. Dad's voice growls and spits through the phone, I can almost feel his hot drunken breath on my face and the splatters of spit as he yells. He kept repeating that I needed to come home to make dinner or it sounded like that at least.

"O-Ok... I might take a while though" I say softly curling up tighter as I close my eyes.

"Okay better hurry up! You know by now if you don't do as I say" he spits, venom dripping from his tongue, I can see his fangs turn up their yellowed coating stinking as he smirks.