Chp 8~ Soft Snores (NEW)

Josh's POV:

My hands work away as they make a wave-like motion across the toast as I smooth over butter and jam. Suddenly Jake yells something out and I look up to see him pacing in front of the door looking around frantically.

"Is something wrong, Alpha?" I look at him, the knife I was using now sitting on the counter as I wipe my hands on a towel. He looks at me pissed off slightly, giving a low growl.

"Lilac isn't in the house!" he snarls before his feet stomp their way outside. As I hear his bones crack and his wolf howl, I sigh softly and look back at the toast as I finish spreading the raspberry jam on top. Smacking it onto a plate, I begin to walk up the stairs.

As my hand raps against the door, Ivan yells for me to come in. Doing as he says, I walk over to him and smile softly. His eyes stay pinned to the window before I show him the toast I finished for him. He smiles immediately and pats the spot next to him on his bed.

Handing him the toast, he stuffs some of it in his mouth and smiles at me happily.

"Thank chu, Josh!" he mutters out with a mouth full of food. Grabbing the plate, I put it on his dresser and immediately pull him close to me when I sit back down on the bed. As he shoves the last bite of toast in his mouth, I lay down and pull him onto my chest. His crunching makes me snort as he wipes the jam off onto my shirt.

"Go to sleep, you must still be tired from being so brave yesterday," I whisper gently into his ear. His ears and face turn red, his body shivers a little from on top of me. I nuzzle my nose into his neck, gripping him a little bit softer as I smell him. Yes, it is weird for humans, but for werewolves... it's one of the best things about life. Especially when it's your mate's scent.

Sighing, he looks up into my eyes as he says my name softly. My voice hums out as I rub my hand through his hair gently.

"Where do you think Lilac left to?" he asks me, his head makes its way closer to my chest as his voice shakes with worry.

"I'm not sure, baby...only she would know," I reply as I nudge my head against his softly. He whispers a soft okay as his legs wrap around me, his hands tighten onto my shirt. My eyes glance out of the window as I rub his back softly. I spot a small patch of flowers as his soft snores float around the room, he just clings to me. My mind rushes as my face smiles down at him, I kiss his head thinking of how much more I'll love this when we get to know each other better.

But for now, I pull the covers over both of us and situate myself. Curling around him, I plant a soft kiss on his forehead before I begin to drift off to sleep alongside him.

~~~~

Lilac's POV:

The puppy curls up on my stomach as he coasts off to sleep. Sighing, I look up at Adam, who's sitting at the end of the bed looking out the little crack in the tent.

"Adam, if you want to leave, you can... I'll be fine here by myself. You can go back to the packhouse and tell Jake where I am so he doesn't go fully on crazy mate mode." I say smiling at him. He glances at me and lets out a soft sigh before getting up and walking over to me.

"Fine, Lilac, but! You better mind link me anytime you feel that something is off or if you want me to come to get you okay?" he states to me, his eyes furrowing as his arms cross over his chest. I let out a small thank you with my face turning into a smile. He sighs and moves to the tent door before stopping and looking at me.

"Be safe, Lilac, and bye, for now, okay?" he smiles slightly.

"You be safe as well Adam" I wave at him before I turn over in bed as he runs off. Pulling the puppy close, I kiss its head.

"I'll call you Robbin," pulling the covers over me. I close my eyes, wanting to leave this world for a little bit and dream of something good.

~~~~

Robbin's POV: (Oh my gosh never thought this was gonna happen, did you?! Surprisingly she guessed his name right as well. . . how weird)

As Lilac fell asleep, I quietly got off the bed and out of the tent shifting into my human form, my face twisting into a smirk. I can't believe she let her guard down.

I thought she was a werewolf, but she must be weak, my wolf says cackling a little.

I know right? This will be easier than I thought to get her to Chris and her old pack I say, walking back into the tent and picking up the clothes I left there the last time I came. I carefully pick her up and start to walk away from the tent and to her old house. This girl is concked out for her not to notice a thing. She even snuggles closer her hand grabbing onto my arm carefully as I make my way to the old pack house she stayed in.

Author's Note: Sorry this was short I wanted to try and get a chapter in and an interesting one at that. So yeah hopefully this chapter was good! Be sure to Comment and Vote is you enjoyed it!

~Word Count~

         975