Chp 11~ You would think we were getting robbed (NEW)

Lilac's POV:

Looking around at all the people around us, I immediately start to squirm out of Jake's grip. He holds me close, letting out a low groan as I continue to flail about in his arms. My cheeks are burning at this point and I don't know whether to hide in his chest or scramble up to our room. Jaiden and Adam continue to chuckle at us as we squirm and smack each other.

Jaiden covers her mouth, holding back her laughs. Adam stands there with a stupid smile on his face as he looks back and forth, still confused by what's happening. A sharp tingle hits my neck along with the flow of hot breath, immediately I squeak out and squirm more. Finally, after covering up my neck and stumbling behind Jaiden, I'm free from my mate's grasp.

She begins to laugh harder, clutching her stomach slightly as she snorts a little. Reaching my hands out to her sides, I start to tickle her. Lifting her shirt, racing my hands quickly over her, she collapses to the floor in a fit of screams and giggles, tears welling up in her eyes. Her legs flail up and push against my face. She then begins rocking around the floor, trying to squirm out of my grip.

Adam and Jake burst out in laughter when they see her trying to push me off with her feet. Suddenly I fall backward. Jaiden then manages to pin me down and starts to tickle me. Both of us scream and gasp for air as our session drags on, both of us smacking each other playfully. Jaiden finally pulls away and backs up with a smile on her face. As I scootch myself away from her, I giggle gently, some tears running down my cheeks.

Jake walks over and squats down beside me, looking up at him. I smile and hold out my hand. Suddenly, footsteps trample down the stairs, dragging my thoughts toward the heavy breathing and the confused faces of my brother and his new mate. The rest of us look over and smile instantly.

Ivan glances over me, worried before he lets out a small smirk when he realizes what all the screaming was. He looks at Josh before grabbing him by the collar and dragging him off to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Jake smiles down at me squeezing my hand softly and plants a light kiss on my forehead. I snort and pull back a little scrunching up my face.

"So cute.." he whispers softly and just squeezes me into a hug and shakes me. I begin to laugh and push away with a small blush as I look away embarrassed. When he finally lets go I mutter some words under my breath, all stating how much of a big dork he is. Making my way to the kitchen I grab my toast and make my way to the porch to sit down on a step.

The slight breeze makes me smile as Jake sits down next to me with an apple in hand. He wraps one arm around my waist as we talk and munch on our food. He laughs a little as we continue on and on about earlier and I lean into him my body finally at peace. He kisses my head and squeezes me gently as we look out over the yard.

Getting up he holds out a hand and motions that we go back inside. I nod and grab his hand pulling myself up and into his arms. He smiles tossing his apple core away and leads me up the stairs and to our room. He sits down on the bed and pulls me in between his thighs looking up at me with that same loving smile from earlier.

~~~ SPICY ~~~

"Shall we finish what I started?" he asks his hands trailing their way under my skirt his eyes sparkling as he looks me over. I mutter a soft yes before I climb in his lap tucking my hair behind my ears as I start to kiss him. He groans out biting my lip softly as his hand grips and massage my hips. I kiss him a bit harder licking and nibbling at his lips as I rock my hips onto his hard cock.

He looks into my eyes and growls softly as he flips us over and kisses my neck causing me to squeak. Smiling he kisses down my neck his hands on my boobs as he kisses and licks between them making eye contact with me. I look away shyly as he continues down my body rolling up my skirt and sliding off my panties.

A tongue suddenly rolls over my folds and I slap a hand to my face trying to hold back my moan. He chuckles and continues to lick his fingers lazily trailing up and down my sides. His tongue dips into me and I grab his hair without thinking my back arching a bit at the sweet feeling. He growls again squeezing me close as he starts to suck on my clit.

"OH! Right there" I gasp my hands rolling through his silky hair as he continues growling a little as I roll my hips against his mouth wanting more. He suddenly stops and I whine out. Looking up at him his clothes are gone and his eyes are flickering his hands on my knees as he looks into my eyes. I blush a dark red and sit up running my hands up his chest. He kisses me softly and pulls me to the middle of the bed. His kisses turn hotter as I moan out dragging my nails down his back a little as I feel him pushing at my entrance gently.

I kiss at the mark I give him running my tongue along it slowly as he shivers before doing the same. I moan out his name as his cock slides into me. I'm too hooked on his kisses on my mark to feel any discomfort and he slowly rocks his hips grunting into my ear. I grip onto him and gasp out as he starts to speed up. My head lulls back and I put a hand over my mouth but my moans aren't masked as he grips onto my hips panting as he continues to pound himself deep inside of me.

He leans down and whispers in my ear telling me how much he is enjoying me and that I should enjoy myself and release my pleasure. He bites down on my mark lifting my hips as he makes his way even deeper causing me to moan his name my toes curling.  One of his fingers is rolling over my clit causing me to squirm slightly as he keeps going his moans light and airy as he continues to pump inside me. I scream out happily and dig my nails into the sheets. HE suddenly flips me over and his hands are on my ass.

I feel something wet and warm slide into my folds and I gasp as I feel his fingers spreading me and moving in circles. I shiver as I shove my face into a pillow. "Please~" I beg shaking my ass and arching for him a bit more. He growls into my ear before he slams into me causing me to scream out his name and a string of yesses as he shoves deep inside me. 

Soon enough were both gasping and panting as he has me over the nightstand grabbing onto my hair as his cock jerks inside me. Filling me up for the 10th time today. I pant as his cock slips out of me. I look back and he gives me a lazy smile as he pulls me to him and kisses my head.

I smile and nuzzle into him as he leads me over to the bathroom to wash up. As we make it inside he turns on the bathtub and kisses my head gently. He wraps his hands around my waist as he sways us gently humming in happiness.

"I think the bath is ready" I mumble not wanting to move my face from out of his neck. He chuckles and picks me up carefully as I wrap my legs around his waist. Kissing me gently he slowly lowers us into the warm water and we both sigh. I lay my head on his chest as he's rubbing circles on my back his breathing slow as I see his smile. I kiss the mark softly before I fall asleep in my mate's arms.

Authors Note: Well that just happened. 10 rounds as well!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Please Comment and Vote!

~Word Count~

          1449