Chp 10~ Ivan and Josh? (NEW)

Author's Note: This was inspired by my two lovey-dovey friends. If you're reading this guy love ya <3

Lilac's POV:

Feeling a soft bed under me it's not warm enough, I shiver and curl up in pain. My eyes flicker open, still squinting from the bright light. I see Jake sitting in a swivel chair next to me. He's Sniffling and rubbing at his face. Soon enough, I realize that he's crying, I whine a little at the sight of his demeanor.

"Jake," my voice manages to get out, it's dry and tastes weird. Finally, he looks at me and immediately pulls me close to him, whining out. He immediately starts crying into my neck, his arms holding onto me. His grip loosens a little as he pulls away and grabs my chin to make me look at him.

"Never leave the house without my permission, you understand?" he says, a small growl forcing out of him. Jumping slightly, I nod immediately, starting to cry. My body leans into him to find some comfort. My arm wraps around him and grips at his shirt.

"I'm so glad Jaiden found you, Lilac," He says softly, planting a light kiss on my head. His arms wrap around me, pulling me into his lap and I rest my head on his shoulder. He buries his face into my neck and hair, his ears and tail flying out as he nuzzles closer to me.

Smiling, I pull away from him a little and look at him, "Can I get some rest? I'm still tired from everything." His face immediately forms a pout as he looks at my face. I smile softly and kiss his nose a little, he gives out a gentle sigh before laying me down in the bed.

He leans down and kisses my head before lying down next to me, hugging me close. I turn around and nuzzle into his chest, lolling off to sleep. As the covers pull over me, I look at him one last time before finally going back to sleep.

~~~~

Rubbing my eyes, I sit up, looking around the room groggily. Jake suddenly walks out of the closet with a handful of clothes. I tilt my head with a smile when he walks over to the bed. I grab him by the shirt and pull him down. Kissing him, I keep a hold on his shirt so he can't pull away too fast.

He groans and pushes me down onto the bed as he gets over me and he brings our lips into a passionate kiss. I grab his cheek softly as I kiss him slow and rough. He licks my lips and I grab his shirt and yank him down onto me, wanting more of him. He growls happily, as he allows it for a little.

He pulls away, frowning at him, he chuckles softly before giving me a peck and shoving the clothes into my arms. He then makes his way out of the door with a smile on his face. Finally, I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to change into some clothes.

Hearing Ivan talking to someone, I tilt my head before shrugging my arms and continuing to put on my socks. Suddenly there's a bang on the wall, I immediately jump as my brain races to what is happening. After tossing on my shirt, I race over to his door. Suddenly theres moaning, I blush a dark red and make my way back into my room.

Pulling out my phone, I call him, waiting for him to pick up. After three rings, I sigh out, "Ivan, what is going on in your room? I heard someone being slammed into a wall then moaning." I draw on pacing a little worried about what's going on even though I know.

"I-It's Josh and I," he whines out over the line. I can feel the blush coming from him. Immediately I smirk happily.

"He's your mate?!" I yell, jumping up and down happy that Ivan finally has someone. Hearing a sigh, I gently snort as he begins to talk, "Yes, Lilac, now can you leave us alone and not listen in on us again?" he chuckles softly, seeming to lean back into the wall.

"Fine... but you better tell me about it!" I whisper yell, as I hear footsteps pass by the room. Finally, I hang up quickly before he can tell me the answer I don't want.

I stretch gently before making my way down to the kitchen. Softly humming as I shove some bread into the toaster, I spot Jaiden with pink cheeks, her mouth slowly moving as she talks to Adam.

"Hello, Jaiden~" I yell out as I push the lever for the toaster before running over to wrap my arms around her. She squeaks gently and grabs onto me as her cheeks puff up when her ears pick up on Adam's deep chuckle.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I release her from the hug. Her hand makes its way slowly into her hair to rub her head gently as her cheeks start to flush more from embarrassment.

"Well, you're welcome, Lilac," she mutters softly just before Adam brings up their conversation again.

Smiling at them happily, I don't notice my mate sneaking behind me before his arms pull me in by the waist. My face immediately flushes, and I let out a squeak, finally understanding Jaiden's situation.

Muttering out his name softly as I look at him. He just chuckles before putting his chin on my shoulder as he leans closer to me.

"I missed you," he says softly kissing my cheek with a fat grin on his face. I snort out as he snuggles into me. He kisses the mark on my neck and I blush a dark red. He nibbles at it causing me to moan slightly as he pulls my waist closer to him. He picks me up and sets me on the counter his voice husky as he blabbers on about how much he missed me. His arms are still around me as his gaze drifts up to my eyes his hazel eyes twinkling with lust. Suddenly someone coughs.

Authors Note: Comment and Vote if you enjoyed it!

~Word Count~

           1029