Chapter 1

Aaron was looking out the window, not paying attention to the lesson that was being taught. A couple students laughed at him, others ignored him, and others feared him. His dark, black hair fell in his face, but he didn't mind. The bell rang and all the students got up and ran outside. Aaron took his time putting away his books. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom. Everyone made room for him as he walked down the halls. He sighed and pulled up his jacket hoodie so he didn't have to look at anyone. 

Aaron walked outside, down the steps. He walked and walked until he bumped into someone, sending the other person falling to the ground. He adjusted his eyes downwards to see the person he knocked over. "Sorry.." He apologized. The girl he knocked down looked up at him, her books and papers scattered everywhere. "It's okay!" She looked around. "Have you seen my glasses?" She asked. Aaron was surprised she was still talking to him. Aaron knelt down next to her and pulled his hoodie off his head, letting his hair fall in his face. 

He reached over and picked up the girl's glasses. He grabbed her cheek and put them on. The girl adjusted them and looked at Aaron staring right at her. She blushed. "Thank you!" She said. Aaron nodded. He started helping her pick up all her papers and books. "Oh thanks!" She said. Aaron nodded and handed her the stuff back. "It's no problem." Some of the students surrounded them. Aaron lifted his hoodie back up. "You should go now before the monster comes out and gets you." The girl turned pale. "M-Monster?" She asked. Aaron nodded. "That's what everyone thinks I am." He walked away, leaving the girl by herself. 

The girl turned around and sighed. "I wanted to learn your name.." She pouted. She pushed her glasses up against her face and started to walk home to her apartment. Aaron kept walking. "I wanted to learn her name.." He whispered to himself. "She would never want to get to know me though, the school monster." He said, sighing.